Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Love, Death + Robots: Vol. 3

Yeah I fuck with volume 1 more than this joint.

All through the house was a standout story along with the lil vacuum joint. Everything else was kinda forgettable imo

It’s a forum though no?

Fuck outta here
Are you posting that you are not interested in watching in every movie and tv show thread that you dont like?

Just rather you have a real opinion on the show, you hated it, loved it, boring, exciting...

than just pop in here say I’m not interested in watching cause I don’t remember the first season, watch it again then.

Snow in the Dessert
Tall Grass
Pop Squad
Life Hutch

Them were my favs

Life Hutch was basically the same scenerio as the vacuum cleaner ep. I did not like that one tho, animation was giving me the creeps.

Like everyone else i was high af as well 🥴

Vol1 was 18 eps

Vol 2 was only 8eps

If i had to rank my top 10 eps prolly b

3 robots
Ice age
Fish night
Zima blue
Snow in the dessert
Life hutch
Secret War
Pop Squad
Tall Grass
Drowned Giant

Thats 5 from each volume

I was wasted last night and fell asleep on the vacuum episode.... But it seemed good

Just finished Snow in the Desert. I haven't done any research, yet, but I hope it's based on a book or comic or something, because I need much more of that world.

>tfw no near immortal cyborg FKA Twigs lookalike gf

4u09ex.jpg

Pop squad was pretty good, too.

Just finished Snow in the Desert. I haven't done any research, yet, but I hope it's based on a book or comic or something, because I need much more of that world.

>tfw no near immortal cyborg FKA Twigs lookalike gf

4u09ex.jpg

Pop squad was pretty good, too.

Yea. That was the best one for me

I liked all the stories for different reasons. Finished all 8 in one sitting. Wanna start from season 1 episode 1 and go all throufh them again this week. My fave ones from part 2 was probably the tall grass or snow in the desert, but ultimately I enjoyed each one.

I really liked that one where everyone was modded then the one without mods has to run until the whales break the ice. Just the art and the ending with the whales looked so awesome.

Fucking wack part 2 is only 8 episodes when part 1 was like 18.

Back