Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Love, Death + Robots: Vol. 3

Watching Jibaro, I couldn't wait for it to end. Sucks too bc it was done by the same guy that did 'The Witness' from Volume 1, and that is one of my favs across all 3 collections.

Last edited:
Robot episode was ight. The one ep i knew i could watch w my kid and he really liked it.

Bad Traveling was my favorite. Creepy ass 🦀. I wanted to see him take the island

Pulse of the Machine was the weakest ep to me. Art style reminded me of Fish Night i think it was called in season 1. Reading the synopsis i thought i would like it more than i did.

Night of the Mini Dead real good but too short

Kill Team Kill okay. Lame jokes but i think they were going for that.

Swarm was one of my favorites. Was like an Avatar, Star Wars, Alien mashup

Masons Rats was like a gorey Looney Tunes episode. Gonna rewatch this ep w my son

In Vaulted Halls Entombed was dope i really liked the setting in this one.

Jibaro was cool to me. Loved the art style and world it was set. Made me want to play Ghosts of Tushima

I was high as hell watchin and need to rewatch before i judge against past seasons. Pretty sure i liked this season better than last but none the eps were as good as "Snow in the Desert" from last season

jibaro is a great high watch.....

like i understood it.... but it was still weird and trippy as fuck

I wanted more of the Swarm and Vaulted Halls Entombed.

Least fav was Night of the Mini Dead and Pulse of the Machine

Swarm and Night of the Mini Dead were my favorites of this season
this is the correct answer

the lady of the lake or whatever that shit was called was kinda cool but i was so fucking lost at the end lol

Back