Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lost my lil bro in a car accident last night...

Inglewood_B

This ain’t no clout chase or give me sympathy thread, even tho I know some of that might be coming my way...

Just needed somewhere to let this out. My mom and older brother both have their phones off not taking any calls, but they are together at least up in Oakland. Talked to my pops and lil sister, they goin through it obviously. Pops and his wife flying down to Florida to be with my lil bro’s wife

My Wife and 2 daughters went to visit her parents for Christmas.

But I’m home alone right now, crushed..

Just wanna say to all y’all in here/out there, since this a time where families get together make sure you tell all of them you love them.

me and my brothers were never the hugging/say I love you type, even though we all knew we did.

I’d give up everything I got right now to be able to talk to my lil bro and tell him I love him and let him “no homo” me all he want to and laugh.

Don’t take none of y’all folks for granted. This shit can be over just like that.

This ain’t no clout chase or give me sympathy thread, even tho I know some of that might be coming my way...

Just needed somewhere to let this out. My mom and older brother both have their phones off not taking any calls, but they are together at least up in Oakland. Talked to my pops and lil sister, they goin through it obviously. Pops and his wife flying down to Florida to be with my lil bro’s wife

My Wife and 2 daughters went to visit her parents for Christmas.

But I’m home alone right now, crushed..

Just wanna say to all y’all in here/out there, since this a time where families get together make sure you tell all of them you love them.

me and my brothers were never the hugging/say I love you type, even though we all knew we did.

I’d give up everything I got right now to be able to talk to my lil bro and tell him I love him and let him “no homo” me all he want to and laugh.

Don’t take none of y’all folks for granted. This shit can be over just like that.

Sorry for your lost prayers for you and your family

Sorry for you and your families loss.

I would hope nobody would judge you for venting on here about this terrible event that has happened to you. Everybody deals with things differently and talking about stuff and not bottling it up is a healthy thing to do..

Try and stay as positive as you can during this horrible ordeal

2020 been crazy.

I just had a friend die suddenly from a heart attack about a month ago and it was somebody I talked to constantly because we both watch battle rap and got other common interests and business.

That shit crazy when it's somebody you're used to hearing from pretty much daily.

I know losing a brother is way deeper,but yeah you just never know when it's your or somebody else's time.

Back