Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-12-24

Just got home from seeing it.

Movie was pretty dope. Really eerie through most the movie. The scenes with cage definitely stand out most. He's classic weirdo Nicholas cage in this, but for this movie in particular it works better than any other movie I've seen him in. Nice twist at the end too. Definitely recommend seeing this shit.

Not a terrifying movie, but definitely some solid jump scares. Dope story that wraps up nicely in the end. Very different film, but still reminds me of silence of the lambs in ways.

Crazy shit I didn't know until today, this movie was filmed and based in Oregon. Like a 10-20 min drive from where I live out in the more rural areas.

Not scary but definitely disturbing and the score is so unsettling with so many scenes filled with tension and anxiety. Nicolas Cage was so good playing this disturbing Satanic dollmaker. I kept wondering what was off about the FBI agent and her mom. Maika was really good in this

⭐⭐⭐½

Last edited:
Not scary but definitely disturbing and the score is so unsettling with so many scenes filled with tension and anxiety. Nicolas Cage was so good playing this disturbing Satanic dollmaker. I kept wondering what was off about the FBI agent and her mom. Maika was really good in this

⭐⭐⭐⭐
At first I thought chick was some kind of psychic. The way they tied it up in the end was so wild!

Definitely the best character cage has ever played imo.

da975e8cc427bde4e961612409e616ad948ad72e.gifv

bcb513231a94dcf68c78d3d79cc80a8094bda568.gifv

Back