Welcome To aBlackWeb

Long Distance Relationships.

That's the thing with those type of relationships, no matter how often y'all chat you still don't know each other

Pretty much. Cuz had I known she was the break into email, phone, social site, invade your privacy type, I would've never moved.

I was in a long distance relationship. It lasted for maybe a year and a half. Off and on. He came to visit me once for 10 days. It ended up not working out because all of a sudden he had trust issues and he wasn't willing to compromise. So we came to a mutual agreement to end it. Would I do it again? I said I wouldn't, not because it was hard cause I'm loyal than a mf but because I don't want the same ending. However, if I'm really feeling someone and it gets to that point, I probably would. I don't block my blessings.

For me, I did most of the compromising trying to make it work. She also had trust issues as well. Part of it I take blame, but she did her wrong as well.

Looking back on it I should've put more thought into moving. Instead of just doing it on the fly. I was more concerned with trying to salvage the relationship.

Never done it. Know a few people who have and it went all bad. But still I can't say I wouldn't do it. I'd just be super cautious, and we'd have to meet irl after a few months tops, or no.

Never done it. Know a few people who have and it went all bad. But still I can't say I wouldn't do it. I'd just be super cautious, and we'd have to meet irl after a few months tops, or no.

*jots down on notepad*

Check...Trave...locity...dot...com...for...flight...prices. Cool.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Ive thought about it once but generally know. I want to be around the person. If its a military thing thats different

Tried it both in and out of state if you're more than two hours away that's pushing it but out of state naw boss

Trying it again? Nah nope we can be friends and you ain't never had a friend like me lol.

I can't even allow myself to be in a situation like that but in that same breath you can't control who your heart loves.

I've missed out on a few great women because I wasn't willing to try it They hold resentment and I'll forever cherish their memory but life goes on

I think I've been in one but it was a special circumstance (he was locked up) but other than that, hell no.

I'm a face to face kind of person. I want to see you, fuck you, talk to you...I want to experience you on the day to day.

I can't see myself taking a long distance relationship seriously.

I'm always doing something so I'm bound to run into somebody locally that tickles my fancy, sooooo my significant other would end up getting played.

Have you ever been in one?
Did it work?
Why or why not?

Would you try it?
Why or why not?
i have and it didnt work because i was young and a supreme hoe.

i have a certain timeframe and need to be mentally, visual and physically stimulated within that time.

i will say i was wrong....but i found out years later she was just as wrong......

Just b/c a relationship is local...doesn't mean it's going to work.

Relationships in general take the effort of BOTH parties. Regardless of distance.

Back