Welcome To aBlackWeb

Long Distance Relationships.

Never been in one and wouldn't try it. If I can't kiss, feel or sex you then there's no point in being with you. I would cheat all the time

When me and my wife started off she was in college 3 hours away,, and we'd only see each other once a months...

The first few months were tough cuz her ex shot his shot,

But she chose me,, and he didn't want to get into any gangsta shit....

After that was established we did great....

Have only done it once but if we would like to give us a chance I'll try again.

Done it. Was in one for about 12-13 years. Learned that finding someone isn't always local. Plus ldr's make you miss each other more. Makes you value the time you spend wit each other even more special.

Long distance relationships work when BOTH parties are willing to make it work. The distance wasn't the reason we broke up tho.

Done it. Was in one for about 12-13 years. Learned that finding someone isn't always local. Plus ldr's make you miss each other more. Makes you value the time you spend wit each other even more special.

Long distance relationships work when BOTH parties are willing to make it work. The distance wasn't the reason we broke up tho.
can i ask y u broke up after all that time

12-13 years is a long time to still be long distance, neither one of you wanted to move to where the other one was

Wouldn't mind it, but I got rules:

1. She has to have her own spot

2. She has to have a car

3. She has to know her city and the area she lives in.

4. She has to know how to catch an air flight and look for deals.

I wouldn't mind it if she could fuck with the 4 rules of mines.

Why does the first 3 matter if she lives in a different state? lol

1. She can't be living with her mama and father and siblings....I aint really trying to get a hotel each and every time I come out there :ha:

2. I need to be picked up from the airport (yea I could get a rental) but I need to be picked up from the airport :ha:

3. I would hope she knows how to get to food spots and entertainment in her town. What if I want to hit up the movies etc with her and she's like "I don't know where the nearest movie theater, strip club, lounge etc, so I'm all night saying "Aint you from here" [';;l;

giphy.gif

can i ask y u broke up after all that time

Bullshyt. The main issue, she wanted to run the relationship the way SHE wanted it. When it didn't go according to her "blueprint," then it was an issue. But I take blame for my flaws as well.

12-13 years is a long time to still be long distance, neither one of you wanted to move to where the other one was

I actually did move in with her, but that's when the "real" her came out. It just went downhill. After a month of drama, I left and moved back home.

1. She can't be living with her mama and father and siblings....I aint really trying to get a hotel each and every time I come out there :ha:

2. I need to be picked up from the airport (yea I could get a rental) but I need to be picked up from the airport :ha:

3. I would hope she knows how to get to food spots and entertainment in her town. What if I want to hit up the movies etc with her and she's like "I don't know where the nearest movie theater, strip club, lounge etc, so I'm all night saying "Aint you from here" [';;l;

Bruh just tell her you don't want a ldr. Foh wit these list of demands. Lol!

That's the thing with those type of relationships, no matter how often y'all chat you still don't know each other

I wouldn't say that, but taking more than a certain amount of months to meet up and do real shit aint a good look. Might aswell call it off.

Bruh just tell her you don't want a ldr. Foh wit these list of demands. Lol!

Lol

Nah mane, she may match my personality but just don't have her shit together. Those rules are motivation for her and me if I'm in that space to get my shit together :ha:

I wouldn't want a chick visiting me and I still live with my mama and daddy or siblings (no shots at those that do) and I had no car and I don't know my city. :ha:

Back