Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol Drake about to smash your wife, trolling isn't for everybody

A lot of women fantasize about this exact scenario. Especially the part about the husband getting humbled in the process, lol.

Hold up this nigga wife bad tho
FR70FLPWUAEgTDR

FR7ojv8WQAEn0Vy

FR7ojwaXoAAj9UQ

FR70FLOXIAE9oAf

All this shit public too
Marriage ain't what it used to be
:lookatthisshit:

Mfers go on one trip and its "we've been travelling all year" lmaooo
Lol, I will give them props for that resort though. That place is not cheap. I was invited to a wedding at sandals resort in montego bay last year. The same place they went. I was solo. I was just gonna stay for 3 nights 4 days. Shit was like $3000 +. That didnt include airline. I didnt make it, lol. If it wasn't for the pandemic lockdown Jamaica was going through, I would have stayed somewhere else and just bought a day pass to attend the wedding.

Lol, I will give them props for that resort though. That place is not cheap. I was invited to a wedding at sandals resort in montego bay last year. The same place they went. I was solo. I was just gonna stay for 3 nights 4 days. Shit was like $3000 +. That didnt include airline. I didnt make it, lol. If it wasn't for the pandemic lockdown Jamaica was going through, I would have stayed somewhere else and just bought a day pass to attend the wedding.

Lmaooo. Pandemic hooked you up with an easy exit

Cut that out. If a nigga can tackle Dave on stage, someone can definitely run up on Aubrey when he come outside.

Back