Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol Drake about to smash your wife, trolling isn't for everybody

Yeeeaaaa id be laughing at my husband every chance I got from now on.

Also there's a line in Lemon Pepper Freestyle that correlates with this situation but I don't feel like finding it

Yeah, teacher-parent meetings, wives get googly-eyed
Regardless of what they husbands do to provide

If Shannon Thornton or Taylor Rooks DM me I'm gonna have to delete my account that day to save my marriage lolololololololol

Naw, but for real if that happened to me I would tell my wife. I'd tell them that I'm telling my wife too. There's no downside to telling her. I'd still have a happy marriage plus two of the baddest chicks on the planet tried to holla at me? I think me and my wife could benefit from the situation lololololololol

She betta gas me up lolololololololol

Last edited:
Whenever it’s apparent that it’s no longer tongue in cheek

But the line of disrespect is miles before that imo

This is why every situation is different. I guess each couple knows what's acceptable and what's unacceptable.

Disrespect aint cheating though.

I think we can all agree.

Ill leave over feeling disrespected. Which would be a valid reason to leave. But I wont chalk it up as she cheated on me.

Iono..............

Entertaining other people while you're married is pretty disrespectful. especially if you do everything except fuck. You can't be exchanging nudes and talking nasty and chalk it up to just disrespect. That's some cheating ass cheating basically.

Just like you don't have to catch them in the act to chalk it up either.

Iono..............

Entertaining other people while you're married is pretty disrespectful. especially if you do everything except fuck. You can't be exchanging nudes and talking nasty and chalk it up to just disrespect. That's some cheating ass cheating basically.

Just like you don't have to catch them in the act to chalk it up either.

I might have missed the post where she entertained Drake.

I thought she just publicly posted screenshots of his DM but never responded to it.

Im here just talking about this situation specifically.

If my girl texting romantically with a dude, she cheating even before the nudes.

I just had a conversation with my wife yesterday about how I think people post too much personal shit on social media.

Like how people post pictures or videos of them inside their home and even in their beds. A lot of people on my Facebook will post a picture of them laying in their bed either in pajamas or shit like that. People be posting pictures and videos all in their bathrooms.

And I'm not talking about if there was a specific thread where you would have a picture or video of that area of you home. I'm talking about people feeling like everyone needs to see their bed, sheets, what's on your dresser. It's crazy too me.

At some point you have to ask yourself who is this content for. Like why is your girl or your dude sharing y'all bed with strangers on the internet? That's not crazy to y'all?

That's wild too me.

Hold up this nigga wife bad tho
FR70FLPWUAEgTDR

FR7ojv8WQAEn0Vy

FR7ojwaXoAAj9UQ

FR70FLOXIAE9oAf

All this shit public too
Marriage ain't what it used to be

Last edited:
Back