Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol Drake about to smash your wife, trolling isn't for everybody

Wr have mambo sauce which is completely different from mild sauce. And niggas been saying joe here since forever.
'The trademark Mumbo/mambo name was first used by Argia B. Collins, Sr., for use in connection with a barbecue sauce he developed for his Chicago restaurant.....'

We all family, beside that bum ass nigga Eye, so it should be ok to give credit where it's due b

'The trademark Mumbo/mambo name was first used by Argia B. Collins, Sr., for use in connection with a barbecue sauce he developed for his Chicago restaurant.....'

We all family, beside that bum ass nigga Eye, so it should be ok to give credit where it's due b

Yeah that's for the shit yall use. DC mambo sauce is completely different. I also like how you left out the part where it says the origins of DC mambo sauce has a different origin and its the name that's up for debate.

Yeah that's for the shit yall use. DC mambo sauce is completely different. I also like how you left out the part where it says the origins of DC mambo sauce has a different origin and its the name that's up for debate.
Where that part at?

It's ok to say yall took our style and tweaked it. That's cool to say. Everything started from something🤷🏿‍♂️

I’d rather be a “bum ass nigga” than a bitch ass nigga, you BITCH ASS NIGGA.

Now go practice another negligent discharge and don’t miss your fuckin face this time

Back