Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol Drake about to smash your wife, trolling isn't for everybody

Btw, im mad at my wife for even posting these shits as jokes.

Like yo idc if its just joke, dont joke but no other dude on social media where the world sees it.

This is why I dont have SM

I agree. Im pretty sure shes loving the attention and followers its bringing. Does she has a small business or something shes promoting?

I think its kinda disrespectful.

Shrugs

I dont have twitter to see any profiles but based on his use of the word "moe", he is either a DC resident or pg county resident. Never was a fan of the word.

Screenshot_20220504-113407.png

Drake lowkey felt a way about the ghost writing comment.

that’s all I took from it pusha T still got him in his feelings od it low key looks embarrassing from both ends troll looks like a clown wife looks even stupider by letting her man get played like that

drake fans continue the never ending dick riding his response to a nobody was harder than his response to the man that caused this feelings to begin with

but media gona give drake a big fat W

That's been slang in DC and PG for a few decades now. Niggas used "moe" when I was in HS. Only other time I've heard somebody else use it as slang is Nelly so I assumed it was some St Louis shit too.
We never used in my highschool. I heard "Joe" used but never "moe".

that’s all I took from it pusha T still got him in his feelings od it low key looks embarrassing from both ends troll looks like a clown wife looks even stupider by letting her man get played like that

drake fans continue the never ending dick riding his response to a nobody was harder than his response to the man that caused this feelings to begin with

but media gona give drake a big fat W

Why is Pusha being brought up?

The ghostwriter shit came out YEARS before by Meek.

Back