Logic on Joe Budden: “He’s a person who’s led to part of my depression.”

Lmao. Bitch move.

Criticism doesn't lead to depression. Not being able to handle it might.

That's some hoe shit to drop it on joe. They don't even know eachother personally. Logic would have to actively seek out the shit joes saying. Ignoring niggas is free.

Hot take:

Joe has a thing against light skin rappers. He's been aggressive/passive aggressive toward

Game
Common
Logic
J. Cole
Ludacris

Damn now that I think about it. Joe like his women light and his men dark. 2022 right around the corner.

Somebody call Raekwon...
sadbuddens1.jpg

I got damn near every budden joint what is this kill myself music people talk about. I'm serious lol

I think Logic is black, but he identify with more people who fucks with him and engage in shit he enjoys like video games, anime, Tarantino films, sci fi films, etc. It just happens most people into that shit are middle class white people. Also his tag line of peace positivity and love is delivered in a very surface level, forced way which comes off corny to some folks. Most of his music is pretty surfaced level although his concept albums can be deep, his lyrics are not. Lastly he mostly dates white women, and lives in Wyoming which is not heavily black populated so his interests and comfortable spots in not necessarily around the typical black crowd.

It's nothing wrong with that, but when a person speaks about black issues from a surface level and not even a deep level discussing statistics, deeply rooted issues, etc and just say "fuck racism" it comes off very surface level.

Now Logic does not HAVE to talk about these issues but when you speak about this for consecutive albums without really saying much it sounds basic and comes out flat and corny and forced. He can say fuck racism, but it's so many ways of saying it without saying much about it. I think that's what Joe was trying to say but didn't communicate that point clear.

I been rocking with Logic since Under Pressure, I enjoy his music, and he is very creative conceptually, but he struggles communicating lyrically. His music to alot of folks is simple, only speaks of one side, when it's critique or questioned and challenge folks say it's hating or being negative. Joe sucks at critiquing folks lol, and I can see how Logic got depressed from shit Joe said, but not everything Joe said was untrue.