Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

She still don’t have rights to see the kids

That’s says more than enough

Not really. Some people are vindictive af and it could just be a matter of who strikes first.

The court system is far from perfect and can be manipulated. Hopefully that's not true and the kids are where they belong.

Not really. Some people are vindictive af and it could just be a matter of who strikes first.

The court system is far from perfect and can be manipulated. Hopefully that's not true and the kids are where they belong.
Maybe and maybe not

But right now it shows she’s a deadbeat and a liar about her kids and the things she do

lol idk how y’all do it my best homie has been planning some elaborate get back against his baby moms for years

The payout should be coming soon…

I just be dying laughing every time I talk to him bout that shit
Man, there are times where I want to get out my character but at the same time, I know there's a direct correlation with the things that have happening for me in my life and the way I choose to treat her even when she's being difficult.

I like the sleep I get knowing that I've done nothing to her to warrant her behavior and that she's spent so much time thinking about me and what I got going on that she's not made time for anything else in her life outside of our daughter

That's got to be a miserable feeling any way you slice it

Man, there are times where I want to get out my character but at the same time, I know there's a direct correlation with the things that have happening for me in my life and the way I choose to treat her even when she's being difficult.

I like the sleep I get knowing that I've done nothing to her to warrant her behavior and that she's spent so much time thinking about me and what I got going on that she's not made time for anything else in her life outside of our daughter

That's got to be a miserable feeling any way you slice it
Mans props to y’all

My mans hate his baby moms so much lol im bro y’all can just have one bday party for him

He like foh she can have her own

Back