Welcome To aBlackWeb

Living together and paying bills.

When I grow up I want to be like @VIBE Fuck what yall talking about.

That man is a stay at home dad and he doesn't even have to give birth. Nigga just thinks of bomb shit to chef up and gets to drop creampies with no burdens.

:think2:
Well goddamn I never even thought about that. @VIBE been winning all this time and we was clowning for years meanwhile we at work mad af

My wife don't work and shit ain't a problem. That also don't mean she lays around the house all day doing nothing either.

She works when she feels like it and quits when she feels like it. Works for us

My neighbors are like that.

The woman works and the man stays at home taking care of their 5 kids while working on old school whips. But when they beef, it's cause he want her to slow down and she want him to pick up some work.

My neighbors are like that.

The woman works and the man stays at home taking care of their 5 kids while working on old school whips. But when they beef, it's cause he want her to slow down and she want him to pick up some work.
How u know all this? Matter fact i got thread idea.

Rent, internet and utilities. Kiddo is under my insurance coverage.

She just pay for food and her own shit.

When my wife worked, she paid her own cell phone bill, car note plus insurance, all utilities bills except cable/internet. And we split day care. I paid the mortgage and my shit.

2 more kids later. She’s a stay at home mom now. I pay everything.

My check goes into a joint account and so does hers, we pay the bills out of that account.

Whatever we got left over is gravy.

We got seperate accounts for the businesses.

Back