Welcome To aBlackWeb

Little girl is asked "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" SMH @ the answer

mine are still saying firefighters, ballerinas, and ball players

i'll take it

I think the reaction was more disgusting.

A bunch of hooping and hollering instead of genuine outrage. Those grown ass women think that shit is cute low key and definitely went home to gossip about her and her mother instead of correcting that child.

I think they were shocked that's why they reacted like that they wasn't like "get it girl!"" yasss!" what else could they say? hearing that come out of a 5 yr olds mouth is pretty shocking.

she's a far better stripper than she is a rapper. I love watching her shake that ratchet ass on youtube.

she dances like she talks

giphy.gif

If that was my daughter she woulda needed emergency dental surgery because I woulda rearranged her chiclets
ā€¦.and you would be thrown in jail for child abuse and the inmates would beat you within an inch of your life because criminals do not like child abuse.
what should should do is go to her school and grab every female classmate by the shoulders and shake the shit out of them because that's prolly who she learned it from. *shakes random kindegartner furiously: "WHICH ONE OF YOU HUSSIES CORRUPTED MY BABY!"

I think they were shocked that's why they reacted like that they wasn't like "get it girl!"" yasss!" what else could they say? hearing that come out of a 5 yr olds mouth is pretty shocking.
The way this video went viral was the same vibe I got from their reactions. Alot of shock and surprise, most will probably SAY they don't approve, but now that girl is branded as the toddler who wants to be a stripper because adults can't act like adults when it's time to be an adult. They gotta get their laughs off first.

My nigga deadass said he would knock out his baby baby teef at the graduation

Wow....

Why we acting like these are normal people?

A huge majority of the population aint like this. Most of the population aint recording their kids for social media in anyway shape.

Back