Welcome To aBlackWeb

List The Best 5 Movies of Alltime

I guarantee there's atleast 3 mfs on here that can say every word to Friday without watching it.

Forest Gump??? Niggas is really watching forest gump repeatedly?!?

Smh

Just because you not on my superior mental wave length to see the beauty of Forrest Gump i don't know what to tell you. Keep championing those hood classicd.

Nah you have and most of the n8ggas on here have a brainwashed wave length.

The fact that the black movies being mentioned in this thread "taints" the thread proves my point.

Yall let white mfs tell you what's great and not great. Forest gump was a fuck nigga Chronicle. Boyz in the hood had real messages, was relatable, more quotable, etc. I don't expect an old white mf to understand it and give it mad awards, they ain't built to understand that shit.

Its bigger than forest gump. Yall still stuck in the matrix.

I guarantee there's atleast 3 mfs on here that can say every word to Friday without watching it.

Forest Gump??? Niggas is really watching forest gump repeatedly?!?

Smh
It’s not which movie you watched more though You being Goldie and this ain’t even start yet lol

Better hope Friday gets matched up with oblivion lmao

Boyz in da hood is a good one I forgot about that

It’s not which movie you watched more though You being Goldie and this ain’t even start yet lol

Better hope Friday gets matched up with oblivion lmao

You're a semi smart nigga so you might get this.

If you have a kid and 29 days out of the month he asks for pecan ice cream and 1 day out of the month he asks for vanilla, which ice cream does he most likely like more?

Don't even answer that cuz I know you're gonna respond with some bullshit. My point is already made.

You're a semi smart nigga so you might get this.

If you have a kid and 29 days out of the month he asks for pecan ice cream and 1 day out of the month he asks for vanilla, which ice cream does he most likely like more?

Don't even answer that cuz I know you're gonna respond with some bullshit. My point is already made.

Now you’re comparing ice cream which is preference based to cinema...

I’m not gonna argue with you over what RD said lol

Be well man I can’t wait until I see Scarface and Friday lose

Now you’re comparing ice cream which is preference based to cinema...

I’m not gonna argue with you over what RD said lol

Be well man I can’t wait until I see Scarface and Friday lose

The site is majority comic book nerd niggas, not expecting those movies to make it past the 1st round

And thats why it's a top 5 movie

Matrix is up there fasho.

Cant wait till niggas finally unplug from the matrix cuz it's sad to watch this shit.

Niggas scoffing at the possibility of a black movie being on the level of the "great white films". Black films automatically get the "hood" tag which brings a negative connotation in terms of value.

Shit like this is why malcolm x is arguably the goat movie

Back