Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Wayne vs 50 Cent Verzuz who do you think would win?

Who wins

• Total voters
You can name 20 TI songs. But you gon be hard press to come up with 20 hits. You gon be stretching to pull out album cuts to pad the stats. That's a no contest. TI gotta go see Luda.

Fif got 20+ HITS, HITS. He's not getting washed by nobody in that format. Wayne might win but that shit would be close either way

You can name 20 TI songs. But you gon be hard press to come up with 20 hits. You gon be stretching to pull out album cuts to pad the stats. That's a no contest. TI gotta go see Luda.

Fif got 20+ HITS, HITS. He's not getting washed by nobody in that format. Wayne might win but that shit would be close either way

Y'all just keep naming more people 50 would lose to in a battle

Luda>>>>>50

Idk TI run lasted longer than 50 nigga was known as King of The South so he has 20 hits.

Idk TI run lasted longer than 50 nigga was known as King of The South so he has 20 hits.

I legit laughed when I read TI would struggle to get to 20.

From I'm Serious to Paper Trail alone I counted like 17/18 joints and i didn't even count the features.

After 50 drop his ONE joint, Shoulder Lean alone gonna come thru and crush the buildings........:lol10:

Back