Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Funeral

Just ran through the album.

Wayne fan, no hating from me.

The 2 Mannie tracks, Mahogany & Piano Trap,

Fresh, the best to ever do this shit on the boards. Wayne on Mahogany, word/lyrics are good, can't deny that, but the flow is not knocking this beat out the park. I felt he could have gave me more than the lazy flow or I should I say, the flow where he's trying to put 100 things/ideas/metaphors in a bar. That flow is been over-used, monotone is not there for me. Nigga is flat and just spitting out bars, which is good, but man that old Wayne would have assassinated that beat. The beat still is breathing and still walking out the studio with 2 legs.
The production outshines his flow or should I say, the beat didn't suffer enough for me.

Again, Wayne's lyrics/words are nice, he is saying some nice shit, but I just don't think he actually kills the production on Piano Trap. This is not that Wayne from BM JR, where his flow/word play, cadence/ matches Fresh's production. I wasn't impressed with the format of the song/flow on this beat.
The switch up, which was just a simple 808 kick and a piano cut, he actually came close to trying to kill it, but it wasn't there from Wayne.

Not me and the Intro, Wayne actually flowed better, flow was more alive on those songs, another 808 kick pattern. May give it another run next weekend. I gotta put this shit away.

Shout OUT TO the abW FAM

"Titty fuck yo baby mama she breast feed yo child while I do it"

giphy.gif

what did he say before that ?

Nothing. It was just a long silence from Bing James to the next song. I noticed it but I didnt think nothing at first. Then I went and looked and its 24 secs.

I knew I wasnt trippin. Wayne held a 24 sec moment of silence at the end of Bing James for Kobe.
:clawd2:

And it's track 8

My favorite tracks after 1st listen

Intro
Mahogany
Mama Mia
Bing James
Wild Hogs
Bastard
Piano Trap (My Favorite Track)
Line Em Up ( 2nd verse :wdf2:)

"fell alseep in some good pussy and woke up like oh shit/