Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Wayne - Funeral

A track with Takeoff?

most rappers have Quavo or Offset.
I like Takeoff the most

I heard the "lead single" and it was a super autotune track which leads me to believe the whole album is gonna be autotune. I aint in a rush to listen to this shit.

I heard the "lead single" and it was a super autotune track which leads me to believe the whole album is gonna be autotune. I aint in a rush to listen to this shit.
i just peeped the spotify link Moe posted. Im sad to confirm you're partially right. A good bit of it appears to be auto tune

When i saw Adam Levine as a feature...i started face palming.

Wayne ain't just got up music,but I'mma slave to the music.

The Funeral was also The Clipse first song's name.

I expect Wayne to use autotune.Him,Ye,Kudi,and of course T Pain led that style.

I expect Wayne to use autotune.Him,Ye,Kudi,and of course T Pain led that style.

Nigga that was over 10 years ago. It was cool then, but it's time to dead that shit. The main reason C5 was so dope cuz there was zero autotune on the album. All he needs to do is stop using that shit and he'll be back to dropping heat.

With that said, I know @Beta is ABW's resident Wayne hater and is gonna get his jokes off. But on the real, a nigga who's been in the game 25 years and coming off a platinum album can do w.e he wants at this point. If he wants to do opera it is what it is.

Nigga that was over 10 years ago. It was cool then, but it's time to dead that shit. The main reason C5 was so dope cuz there was zero autotune on the album. All he needs to do is stop using that shit and he'll be back to dropping heat.

With that said, I know @Beta is ABW's resident Wayne hater and is gonna get his jokes off. But on the real, a nigga who's been in the game 25 years and coming off a platinum album can do w.e he wants at this point. If he wants to do opera it is what it is.
All I said was he’s washed

It’s true

Btw your paragraph is clear Stan territory

Own it!

Yeah,but most mainstream songs still use it now

It's become a standard in mainstream music.

I wouldn't think he would stop doing it,when 80% of the young rappers are trying to sound like him....pun intended

Last edited:
Bruh he used Takeoff for that weak ass beat, rapper who ft him always use him on the wrong style of songs, always some slow shit when Takeoff known to be gunnin on those hard 808s.

Even though C5 had some joints,it did have a dated feel on some songs.

This sounds very current on the new wave,which is pretty much just his wave.

Kinda surprised they threw this out in January.

It got a few summertime sounding songs,if that's even a thing anymore.

Back