Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Uzi Vert - Eternal Atake / LUV vs. The World 2

Underwhelming for me we’ve been waiting for this shit for almost three years and he kept dropping snippets upon snippets and all them shits were fire and his fans we were all excited For eternal atake largely because the snippets

so

for there not to be a single song from the snippets to be on the album is stupid if he had dropped some of those songs on the album I swear eternal atake would be a classic

disclaimer the album was good just disappointed there were none of the songs I was anticipating

Ps I heard a deluxe ver is coming and it’s going to have the songs on there

Underwhelming for me we’ve been waiting for this shit for almost three years and he kept dropping snippets upon snippets and all them shits were fire and his fans we were all excited For eternal atake largely because the snippets

so

for there not to be a single song from the snippets to be on the album is stupid if he had dropped some of those songs on the album I swear eternal atake would be a classic

disclaimer the album was good just disappointed there were none of the songs I was anticipating

Ps I heard a deluxe ver is coming and it’s going to have the songs on there
They had like 3 bonus tracks on tidal. I wonder if those were it

Album title and that pretentious lookin' video in OP made me believe Uzi might have had something decent to offer.

You niggas like these beats? They trash to me. I think it's time mainstream rap moved on from this sound but where its so easy to make I don't see that happenin'

Anyway yeah album not it at all

I don't rock with Uzi's music at like that... but Baby Pluto, Lo Mein and P2 are straight.

He isn't saying anything special but I can actually listen to those three. The rest of the album isn't for me though.

Back