Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lil Uzi Vert - Eternal Atake / LUV vs. The World 2

Yes you are getting old. But that's how I feel too
It's that streaming shit. More tracks more streams more money

That and anything over 4 or mins seems to be the threshold for today's listeners and to receive full streaming credit aka $$$$ the entire track has to be played in full. So songs are getting shorty in run time..at least the singles.

That and anything over 4 or mins seems to be the threshold for today's listeners and to receive full streaming credit aka $$$$ the entire track has to be played in full. So songs are getting shorty in run time..at least the singles.
They have to listen to like 2 min to get the stream. That's why most songs aren't too much more then that

JG6SBDGwyy4pMY9g8mzBByCQ1CUfaNyHGjUDTAyGk2plhxLVQuhgSZk9dRaii2fgoFS_ddOYdna2C_DtRNl3jXuNe7w3SUGOaxkeMuvU4_MAZ6g7tbCsDNDV8yXQLN2pWbCpeYpMVgr4msesVg

Me listing and enjoying this Uzi album

He could have trimmed it a bit but majority of the tracks are good or fire.

am I getting old? because albums with 15+ tracks seems way toooooooo long
I listened It's a shame he doing all of that marketing and having dope ideas for his theme album but so far none of the songs have anything to do with the album. One of my biggest pet peeves with people. Dude talking about Lamborghini doors and shit and can do a dope ass concept about cults and aliens lol

I listened It's a shame he doing all of that marketing and having dope ideas for his theme album but so far none of the songs have anything to do with the album. One of my biggest pet peeves with people. Dude talking about Lamborghini doors and shit and can do a dope ass concept about cults and aliens lol

i thought the juxtapose of the cover verses the sound and subject matter was hot *gulp*

Back