Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Mama Blames Nicki Minaj For Current Wave of "Prostitute Rap"

There's a reason why the floodgates of hypersexual female rappers with no talent to back it up opened within the 7 years after Cardi and not the 7 years after Nicki.

Cardi was the spark cause when her rap shit started poppin off was around the same time as shit like Amber Rose's slut walk, sex work became more mainstream and more of these lil girls talkin bout "sexual liberation." I was there I seent it

Maybe I’m not entirely familiar with her catalog, but Nicki never mad prostitute music, she made sexually explorative music but she never made the type of music these girls are making.

Thats on Cardi B, not Nicki

Before Nicki it was Kim…and before Kim it was someone else

But even Lil Kim’s music is modest compared to what’s out today

I don’t think ONE person should be blamed though

Idk If Nicki is the catalyst if anything I'd say its Cardi
Nahh Cardi blew up with Kodak Black which ain't a sexual song at all and her album wasnt crazy sexual like that. Her album was actually one of the better mainstream female rap albums. Nobody was checking for any Cardi music before then so idk about these mixtapes. Carti been on the heavy sexual rap in recent years.

Nicki is def the 1 followed by City Girls.

Nahh Cardi blew up with Kodak Black which ain't a sexual song at all and her album wasnt crazy sexual like that. Her album was actually one of the better mainstream female rap albums. Nobody was checking for any Cardi music before then so idk about these mixtapes. Carti been on the heavy sexual rap in recent years.

Nicki is def the 1 followed by City Girls.
Brother

Have you read the lyrics to Bodak Yellow?

Back