Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Mama Blames Nicki Minaj For Current Wave of "Prostitute Rap"

Each cycle/generation got more sexual. Each one tries to be more sexual than the previous one. It's why you have Cardi wearing only tape in a music video lol

If it hasn't happened yet we're likely going to have them rapping naked in the near future

And it'll be a hit because sex sells
Nicki is much less sexual than Kim, Foxy and Trina.

You've got to be living in an alternate reality because after that stunt she pulled w/Jay & Alicia Keys her career has been fucked for years. Jay got stroke in the industry like that to bury niggas careers.

Lil' Mama ain't been hot since like the mid-late 00's.
Bro her music career was fucked before that

but she was a judge on American Best Dance Crew for 3 years after the incident

She been on a few reality tv shows and the classic TLC movie

She kept a job

I dont think the who really matters.

If you think there is a "they" then put all the blame on them. Cause if it wasnt Nicki, they would have found another poor girl to do the same with. Results would be the same

Lil Kim had a song on her debut album where the hook is "I don't want dick tonight/Eat my pussy right". That's vulgar as hell. Nicki didn't start this wave. She just hopped on and expanded on what was done before her.

There are current women rappers whose content about sex is over the top but it's no different than TI going around calling himself "The Pussy Pumper" for the first decade plus of his career in songs. Both men and women artist in all genres have gotten progressively more vulgar in how they talk about sex.

Lil Kim had a song on her debut album where the hook is "I don't want dick tonight/Eat my pussy right". That's vulgar as hell. Nicki didn't start this wave. She just hopped on and expanded on what was done before her.

There are current women rappers whose content about sex is over the top but it's no different than TI going around calling himself "The Pussy Pumper" for the first decade plus of his career in songs. Both men and women artist in all genres have gotten progressively more vulgar in how they talk about sex.
But that’s not prostitute rap

Back