Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Durk's brother DThang shot and killed in Chicago nightclub

That ShootaShellz murder was crazy...posedly a chick set him up.... was out of bounds leaving her crib w the pops outside waiting for him.. shot him in the head like 15 times or some crazy shit like that
Even dude talking in the video even said don’t look up his pictures is saying something bout how dirty they did him.

We gotta do better tho.... no leadership on any level... policing trash...Mayor is way over her head and a loser... no real OGs

PPP loans got niggas getting their floss and artillery up too

I feel like Durk be a step ahead of these niggas

While it seems like he's headed to the grave,he seems protected by the industry and the streets.

RIP to his bro.

Durk better tighten up even more.

He makes okay music.His shit like easy listening murder music.I fuck with his music.

he gone be in trouble if he gets locked up for that ATL shooting/robbery etc.

No disrespect to the dead, but you couldn’t pay me to hang out in Club O. I keep seeing news reports say Suburb. Harvey is the hood and been the hood. Idgaf if it border Homewood them shits is two completely different worlds. It’s not like he was out of town or even in a low key spot in a random town. He knew where he was at. Crazy. The other two strip clubs in Harvey got shut down. One got shot up and the other got caught up in some prostitution shit with the club paying the mayor like $5000 a month for protection.
i seen one of his post he had his maybach truck in the hood . im lik this nigga is crazy

Apologies for missing of the names, never been into the drill music scene, tho I did look into the gang violence going on behind it all.

crazy seeing how many of them kids got murdered in such a small amount of time, not sure there’s a way back after you gone through that much trauma.
Then why you get on here spreading that bullshit

pay your respects, later for the police shit

I feel like Durk be a step ahead of these niggas

While it seems like he's headed to the grave,he seems protected by the industry and the streets.

RIP to his bro.

Durk better tighten up even more.

He makes okay music.His shit like easy listening murder music.I fuck with his music.

he gone be in trouble if he gets locked up for that ATL shooting/robbery etc.
Easy listening murder music...lmao

Back