Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil Boosie is catching heat for teaching his young sons how to be men very early "No Lil Nas X Here"

What does him getting his sons dick sucked have to do with wade and his son?

Exactly.

What Boosie did is a problem in and of itself.

No need to link it to all this LGBT transgender bullshit.

I guess they think they're exposing the hypocrisy, but.......for some reason.........I doubt most of them would've even said anything about this if Boosie hadn't gone in on Wade like he did.

They don't really care about those kids.

All they care about is defending the alphabet community.

Last edited:
Exactly.

What Boosie did is a problem in and of itself.

No need to link it to all this LGBT transgender bullshit.

I guess they think they're exposing the hypocrisy, but.......for some reason.........I doubt most of them would've even said anything about this if Boosie hadn't gone in on Wade like he did.

They don't really care about those kids.

All they care about is defending the alphabet community.

Not fully true tho. A few years ago when he said he would get his son head for his birthday he got this reaction but I do feel like it’s more talked about now than it was a few years ago

I remember middle school... Kids was grown as fuck..

There was one kid who house was right across the street... Niggaz stayed hooking school and taking chicks there to fuck around...

So I understand sneaky ass kids being grown trying to be adults.... But.... They was being sneaky as fuck...

It wasn't like the parents was home and knew what was going on and was like... Oh it's cool.... Y'all kids can fuck around in my house....

And if any parents were like that.... They was dead ass wrong..... And lucky if they don't catch any charges

Just like Boosie dead ass wrong...

This.

Kids will try sexual shit if not try to fuck at a surprisingly early age. 11-14 is likely the age when it goes from touchy-feely exploration to full-blown intercourse, at least that was my experience growing up. At any rate, kids experimenting with kids is expected and some would probably say it's healthy. What's not expected and certainly not healthy is to have a parent grab another adult and all but force some sort of sexual encounter between that person and his/her child.

Boosie wrong as hell. I pretty much expect CPS at his door soon.

Look mayne, this is classic underclass, street masculinity.

If course polite society would think this shit is pedophilia...for an elder familial male being involved in shaping a young male's sexuality.

But this shit is pretty fucking normal...not the arranging sex and shit part, that's fucking weird, but your father's, uncle's, interest in showing their sons and nephews heterosexual norms as they begin to indicate interest in the opposite sex.

Like my uncle, who was a pimp, took me under his wing, in regards to the world of sex and pimping. The practices, dos and donts. I was 18.

Lol, he wasn't trying to molest me or whatever. He was trying to cultivate a sense of manhood, sexually and sexually responsibility.

Boosie have the shit come out wrong because he's a street dude and he from that era of just saying ignorant shit.

Back