Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lil’ Xan(Vulture) is tired of people confronting him over his 2Pac remarks so pulls out the glock

Lil Xan whipped out a handgun and pointed it at a man who demanded to know why the rapper once called Tupac "boring" ... and now LAPD is investigating. TMZ obtained this video of the altercation which went down shortly before 10 PM Friday in a 7/11 parking lot near downtown L.A. The person shooting the video says he asked Xan why he "talked s**t" about Tupac last year in an interview

California Penal Code 417:

"(a) (1) Every person who, except in self-defense, in the presence of any other person, draws or exhibits any deadly weapon whatsoever, other than a firearm, in a rude, angry, or threatening manner, or who in any manner, unlawfully uses a deadly weapon other than a firearm in any fight or quarrel is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than 30 days.

(2) Every person who, except in self-defense, in the presence of any other person, draws or exhibits any firearm, whether loaded or unloaded, in a rude, angry, or threatening manner, or who in any manner, unlawfully uses a firearm in any fight or quarrel is punishable as follows:

(A) If the violation occurs in a public place and the firearm is a pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person, by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than three months and not more than one year, by a fine not to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment.

(B) In all cases other than that set forth in subparagraph (A), a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not less than three months.
"

Fuckin idiot. PLEASE let the DA take this case on his/her own and get this lil fucktard thrown in prison.

Lol @ pulling out guns and killing over different views on a rapper.

::sion laugh::

People just ready to throw it all away over anything nowadays.

Can you imagine being in jail over this?

"What you in for"

I killed a nigga.

"Why."

Cause he said Pac was trash.

Probably cause he is a guest in the house of hip hop is y people pressing him.
I share the same opinion and niggaz just wanna tell me how real pac was when I say the same shit smh they can gtfoh

Lmfao what a dummy. Probably picking up some flaming hot cheetos at the gas station.
Is this some reference to something?

"What you in for"

I killed a nigga.

"Why."

I swear only pac, Eminem and lil Wayne stans are like this.

Probably cause he is a guest in the house of hip hop is y people pressing him.
I share the same opinion and niggaz just wanna tell me how real pac was when I say the same shit smh they can gtfoh

Is this some reference to something?

Last year he said he was hospitalized for stomach pain because he ate too many flaming hot cheetos.

"What you in for"

I killed a nigga.

"Why."

"riight"...maybe not a murder charge, but there was a few IC niggas that would gladly take a assault charge in the name of Poppa Pac.

ya'll gone come to terms with Pacs greatness one day

50 yr old Mike Tyson just snuffed a nigga behind Pac

Big Pimpin almost didnt happen....behind Pac

the no limit empire was built and destroyed on Pac's style

Nipsey grew older, and did far more for the actual community then Pac did and still called himself the Tupac of his generation

ya'll think lil poopie X or mc methadone wont blow one of ya'll for the disrespect??

Mike seems like a cool dude but hes not exactly the prime example of stable or good decision making

Nah, can't say that in this context

Mike & Pac had a personal relationship

Pac would've rode for Mike like he did for him

"Won't get a chance to do me like they did my nigga Tyson"

Back