Welcome To aBlackWeb

That was Netflix Allstar line up. All of them have had major roles in their own Netflix movies or shows.

Netflix definitely threw Kevin the alley oop on casting.

Lol at Kevin hart being some extraordinary genius thief with hands. They tried to prep us with die hart but this shit was doa.

They were asking the viewers imagination for alot.
Damn this just hit me that Lift is the first K Hart movie I have seen since the one w Ice Cube where he plays the same role as the one w the Rock

The last Kevin hart film I fucked with was the one with him and Bryan Cranston. Should have stayed in that dramedy lane instead of trying to be Jason Statham. Tf outta here already. We don't believe you.

I haven't watched really any Kevin Hart films where he is the main actor

And the movies I have seen, he is a decent supporting actor

I couldn't even finish the movie. I was really trying. But found myself not interested halfway through

It's not good, Netflix has a ton of heist shit and this is at the bottom

Him trying to play a serious heist boss ....it was cringe

I haven't watched really any Kevin Hart films where he is the main actor

And the movies I have seen, he is a decent supporting actor

I couldn't even finish the movie. I was really trying. But found myself not interested halfway through

It's not good, Netflix has a ton of heist shit and this is at the bottom

Him trying to play a serious heist boss ....it was cringe
I could get past the heist boss shit. That's typically a lil niggas bag. Lil niggas the best scammers and thieves lol but him beating niggas ass on the plane and dodging bullets short range was where I tapped out. No.

Hmm I can think of house of usher, beef and Scott pilgrim @Infamous114 recommended Blue Eye Samurai I still need to watch that. What have I missed last year that was worth watching?
I just watched boy swallows universe which was pretty good. All The Light We Can't See was aight. The Golden Hour was dope.

I recently decided to give Dark a second chance and was pleasantly surprised. If you're into time travel and you can get through the slow burn of the first season it's actually a hidden gem imo. I loved it.

I just watched boy swallows universe which was pretty good. All The Light We Can't See was aight. The Golden Hour was dope.

I recently decided to give Dark a second chance and was pleasantly surprised. If you're into time travel and you can get through the slow burn of the first season it's actually a hidden gem imo. I loved it.
Yeah I watched dark that's in the elite category of series to appear on netflix

I could get past the heist boss shit. That's typically a lil niggas bag. Lil niggas the best scammers and thieves lol but him beating niggas ass on the plane and dodging bullets short range was where I tapped out. No.
Nigga what?!? For real? Hahahaha! I'm glad I didn't get that far. Be for real Kevin!

Back