Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Not reading 50 pages so excuse me if this has been said.

This dude is a fucking creep. I remember the sex tape, but didn't know how deep this shit went because I didn't care to know at the time.

I don't think the general public cared either, and there's nothing wrong with that.

The people that should have cared, R. Kelly, his team, his family, the girls' family, etc. didn't, and that's the real tragedy.

Finally started this.

Any man that has a hair full of hair and rocks the baldy instead is a psycho. Should have known something was wrong with him from jump.

he was copying Aaron Hall's steez

Aaron-Hall1.jpg

MI0001419635.jpg

Get this nigga all the way the fuck out of here!

Ain't no damn way all these people got the exact same story and it's a lie.

Fuck R. Kelly. Energy I'm forever going to be on.

Sorry for ranting so late, but I'm just watching.

Get this nigga all the way the fuck out of here!

Ain't no damn way all these people got the exact same story and it's a lie.

Fuck R. Kelly. Energy I'm forever going to be on.

Sorry for ranting so late, but I'm just watching.
Let me ask you bruh.....
If this was known for decades....why did it take a dic to get people to mobilize to go against him.
This is what we call wave riding.
He shoulda been outta there...yet he wasn't.

Crazy how one generation sees people and how another sees people.

Once you in they sights....they will keep going until they get you.
He should a been locked up.

I don't like how this is going.
I don't like the presedent this is setting honestly.

Let me ask you bruh.....
If this was known for decades....why did it take a dic to get people to mobilize to go against him.
We as the general public only hear bits and pieces and don't take the time out to research things to find out the truth. I heard about the cult, but thought it was just 18-20 year old legal women that want to chill with Kellz. Didn't know they were pulled in underage and controlled the way they were. Seeing their parents trying to get them back was heart breaking.

As far as the underage sex tape, I was in college and really didn't care. Then the shit took forever to go to trial and no other reports had come out since.

Sometimes it takes a doc to put it all together so you can make a better judgment call. Too many conflicting stories and missing info prior to the doc.

That's why I say we as the general public are in last when it comes to caring about the situation. Even if we stop buying the music, his predatory nature is still going to target young women.

Let me ask you bruh.....

He did what rich people do and bribed people. Thats always been a thing. He def got a charge that we all knew about years ago. Does it matter of its now or then?

He did what rich people do and bribed people. Thats always been a thing. He def got a charge that we all knew about years ago. Does it matter of its now or then?
Yes it does.
The way I see it.....why was things let up after the case? The public an community let him do this to other women. But now want to fight for justice years later?

The problem is.....its always been a problem. Turning a blind eye after the fact is a problem. Only to then want to have morals when they see it grew.
Why wouldn't it have grew?

Those boycotting in Chicago right now are full of shit.
So the Chi's biggest secret is out...now we gotta protect our women? foh. so the women wasnt important before? and what do women say to women who still support him?
I'm not going to say don't buy His music..I remember right before his trial he went in tour. A tour full of women. That tour money was hush money to families and people. And lawyer fees.

A doc should not be the reason people stand up. You should stand up and continue the boycott because its right.

Its this fact alone that bothers me more than anything about this. The public trying to force justice after the system didn't punish him because the family didn't show up.

So many things I see in this.....

Last edited:
Finally started this.

Any man that has a hair full of hair and rocks the baldy instead is a psycho. Should have known something was wrong with him from jump.
Lmao I thought the same shit but honestly alot of cats in the 90s rocked the baldy even tho they could grow hair. Jadakiss for example.

We as the general public only hear bits and pieces and don't take the time out to research things to find out the truth. I heard about the cult, but thought it was just 18-20 year old legal women that want to chill with Kellz. Didn't know they were pulled in underage and controlled the way they were. Seeing their parents trying to get them back was heart breaking.

As far as the underage sex tape, I was in college and really didn't care. Then the shit took forever to go to trial and no other reports had come out since.

Sometimes it takes a doc to put it all together so you can make a better judgment call. Too many conflicting stories and missing info prior to the doc.

That's why I say we as the general public are in last when it comes to caring about the situation. Even if we stop buying the music, his predatory nature is still going to target young women.

The thing is... you can take ALL of that shit away, and you still have his grown ass marring a 15 year old... And we KNEW about that shit, but no one did anything about it.

^^^ That shit was from 1994. I remember watching that the day it was broadcast. A 27 year old nigga marrying a 15 year old and NO ONE in the Cook County DA's office did shit about it?

The thing is... you can take ALL of that shit away, and you still have his grown ass marring a 15 year old... And we KNEW about that shit, but no one did anything about it.

^^^ That shit was from 1994. I remember watching that the day it was broadcast. A 27 year old nigga marrying a 15 year old and NO ONE in the Cook County DA's office did shit about it?

Yea he should of been cooked right then and there

The stories still aren't really clear.
I can admit i didn't see the doc but I already felt the way I do. The doc won't make me change my mind or make me more angry at dude.

Seems he's too much of the focus...and people are turning for other reasons other than he's nothing but a pedo.

How can you feed a lion and get mad the lion ate the food you gave him? Then want to say...the lion is an animal who should be locked up.

We created rkelly.
WE created this monster.
That doc is touching people in ways they don't like. He's the face of their abusers or family members that we allowed to walk free in our community.

But after him......we can't stop.
If we do....do be mad at the others who got away with it for years.

Back