Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

brah

serious fucking question right now

WHO THE FUCK WAS IN HERE ABSOLVING THE PARENTS IN THE FIRST PLACE????

this is my biggest frustration with ya'll. Ya'll keep trying to say that ya'll were in here blaming parents when everybody was just blaming r.kelly and that just didnt happen not one time

BUT, even with parents, why do you and the people who are agreeing with you dont acknowledge that these kids have not developed the ability to weigh the pros and cons of long term decisions?

Knock Twice keep saying some shit like "you cant stop a younger girl from liking an older man"...NO ONE SAID THEY WERE TRYING TO. Like why even bring that up? Thats just like if you have a job that has student workers and the girl try to holla at you. YOU ARE THE FUCKING ADULT...YOU SET THE BOUNDARIES!!! YOU KNOW THE EFFECTS OF LONG TERM DECISIONS AND THAT THIS ULTIMATELY WILL GET EVERYONE INVOLVED IN TROUBLE. WHY CANT YOU SAY NO?!?!?
Ain't gotta yell bruh.

You talked about parents. I didn't bring it up.

I'mma punch you in the damn nose while choking you.

Was I not the first here blaming the parents?
So if she don't have parents can you blame her decisions? She's trying to be grown and feed herself. And I never said blame the child ....but all kids are not dumb...but that's mean I'm saying blame them.
I can see someines point without agreeing.

After all that I'mma hip toss you.
You are just going to have to scroll over certain comments that are not serious, like I do. Idon’t Have time for foolish folks.

Ain't gotta yell bruh.

You talked about parents. I didn't bring it up.
only b/c people keep assigning blame to these children

again, some of these kids had adults that failed them, and everyone has acknowledged that. So can we please stop mentioning it?

You are just going to have to scroll over certain comments that are not serious, like I do. Idon’t Have time for foolish folks.
tbh, you havent offered any viable solution to anything.

you've just name called b/c someone didnt agree with your pov

if you wanna have a discussion, then lets do that, but the appearance looks as if you more interested in everyone just agreeing with you

i might not agree with everything Dos has said, but at least he in here defending his pov

only b/c people keep assigning blame to these children

again, some of these kids had adults that failed them, and everyone has acknowledged that. So can we please stop mentioning it?
Well you just started it.

this not whats happening

people, just like you, are challenging povs.

yea, i asked you about the sex slave stuff b/c you are presenting your povs as absolutes as if there there cant be any variance from that

im still not sure what you mean by this "real lens" stuff you keep talking about

but let me ask you

your child, right now, comes to you and say "you know what Dad, i dont like school, and i dont think i need school...I'ma just stop going"

what do you do? I'm asking in all honesty

Breh you acting real foolish and not smart

That example has no barring on what the hell we are talking about. You are standing on the mountain about teens being dumb, I laid out several real life examples that you can be on some "well maybe they are not so dumb" such as, teens enroll in school early, teens travel the world, teens are on the honor roll, teens know how to maintain a job, back in the day a teen could rule a country, but since you are not aware, this went over your head thus you asking me that goofy ass question about, a teen ruling a country, but you're a feminist and wanna align yourself up with that shit, you can't even understand what you are even saying.

You saying teens are dumb and impressionable to not know how to say NO to a grown man or woman is stupid which is such an impossible task to do (one poster already stated that his daughter thinks it's weird to date an older guy, real life evidence, you overlook that, but teens can't see the shit, strong father, he is, but swap it out and it could have been a mother that made the post, but it proves my point, teens are aware of what's going on and know not to engage in the shit, but you and others think they are incompetent to not know. (Feminist talk) Even a 3rd grader says no to strangers or have sense enough not to approach a stranger but yet you say a teen doesn't have sense to know that dating a grown man is not acceptable.

See how dumb your stance is when you read and go slow wit it..

I said I was out from this topic. Aint no real thinkers on this board, just emotional plugged in cats who follow the masses.

Last edited:
That's why I don't bother coming on here, niggas can't have an intellect convo, and when shit is pressed against their stance and they are made to look at shit from a "real" lens, then it's some off the wall shit, about "have I been a sex slave" or some goofy, joc'n bull.

Niggas stance be weak as hell, but they'll be like "man how you know there are 8 moons on mars" going way out to box to try and clean up that verbally ass-whooping they are getting

But dont you and @AP21 know each other in real life? Why dont yall just square off at the next ref meeting

That example has no barring on what the hell we are talking about. You are standing on the mountain about teens being dumb, I laid out several real life examples that you can be on some "well maybe they are not so dumb" such as, teens enroll in school, teens travel the world, teens are on the honor, teens know how to maintain a job, back in the day a teen could rule a country, but since you are not aware, this went over your head, but you're a feminist and wanna align yourself up with that shit, you can't even understand what you are even saying.

You saying teens are dumb and impressionable to not know how to say NO to a grown man or woman is stupid. Even a 3rd grader says no to strangers or have sense enough not to approach a stranger but yet you say a teen doesn't have sense to know that dating a grown man is not acceptable.

I said I was out from this topic. Aint know real thinkers on this board, just emotional plugged in cats who follow the masses.

this dude just legit called me a feminist. Thats a new one

wow

let me try this another way b/c right now, all you see is red and its making your comments come off very smug

so...things I agree with

teens enroll in school
teens travel the world
teens are on the honor
teens know how to maintain a job
back in the day a teen could rule a country

All of these things can be true, so can we at least stop mentioning this as some sorta point you are trying to make. I never disagreed that any of these things are possible. I asked you, for your opinion, which you still have yet to provide, why do you think that teens aren't running countries now? I didnt think this was a hard question, and i was legitimately interested in your response, but for some reason, you dont see this, you just keep trying to say you and your thoughts are being attacked.

The disconnect seems to be that b/c you feel that these teens are capable of the things that all teens are and thats just simply not true. I keep going back to the teen running the country b/c i'm asking you do you believe that teens as a whole, are equipped with the mental capacity to run nations today, but for some reason, you have not answered this.

But why didnt you acknowledge the adult in the situation to tell the child no?

lol at something in this thread going over my head tho...like lol for real

this dude just legit called me a feminist. Thats a new one

wow

let me try this another way b/c right now, all you see is red and its making your comments come off very smug

so...things I agree with

teens enroll in school
teens travel the world
teens are on the honor
teens know how to maintain a job
back in the day a teen could rule a country

All of these things can be true, so can we at least stop mentioning this as some sorta point you are trying to make. I never disagreed that any of these things are possible. I asked you, for your opinion, which you still have yet to provide, why do you think that teens aren't running countries now? I didnt think this was a hard question, and i was legitimately interested in your response, but for some reason, you dont see this, you just keep trying to say you and your thoughts are being attacked.

The disconnect seems to be that b/c you feel that these teens are capable of the things that all teens are and thats just simply not true. I keep going back to the teen running the country b/c i'm asking you do you believe that teens as a whole, are equipped with the mental capacity to run nations today, but for some reason, you have not answered this.

But why didnt you acknowledge the adult in the situation to tell the child no?

lol at something in this thread going over my head tho...like lol for real

Man you have a bless day breh. MLK coming up, like I told the other bored trolling ass joc'n dudes

I'ma do like ole boy stated, and scroll past goofy joc'n bull

Man you have a bless day breh. MLK coming up, like I told the other bored trolling ass joc'n dudes

I'ma do like ole boy stated, and scroll past goofy joc'n bull

thats a female by the way, or thats at least what their profile says

dont leave tho

could you tell me what this "joc'n bull" shit supposed to mean?

I've asked you three times a serious question, and you deemed as trolling so yea...idk what else you expect to happen at this point

That example has no barring on what the hell we are talking about. You are standing on the mountain about teens being dumb, I laid out several real life examples that you can be on some "well maybe they are not so dumb" such as, teens enroll in school early, teens travel the world, teens are on the honor roll, teens know how to maintain a job, back in the day a teen could rule a country, but since you are not aware, this went over your head thus you asking me that goofy ass question about, a teen ruling a country, but you're a feminist and wanna align yourself up with that shit, you can't even understand what you are even saying.

You saying teens are dumb and impressionable to not know how to say NO to a grown man or woman is stupid which is such an impossible task to do (one poster already stated that his daughter thinks it's weird to date an older guy, real life evidence, you overlook that, but teens can't see the shit, strong father, he is, but swap it out and it could have been a mother that made the post, but it proves my point, teens are aware of what's going on and know not to engage in the shit, but you and others think they are incompetent to not know. (Feminist talk) Even a 3rd grader says no to strangers or have sense enough not to approach a stranger but yet you say a teen doesn't have sense to know that dating a grown man is not acceptable.

I said I was out from this topic. Aint no real thinkers on this board, just emotional plugged in cats who follow the masses.

This shit is taught to kids by adults with their best interests in mind. Do you believe humans are born knowing right from wrong? Every nigga in this thread can point to that one adult who helped mold their morals and code, whether good or bad.

The teenagers out here doing it big were guided by some adult, I guarantee it.

You quoted the right person.

You see how his daughter noticed how bad it was to talk to older guys.
What is so hard about grasping that concept.

She's not obtuse or as y'all say, immature to know whats right.

I see she made a decision. Nothing adult about saying no and telling her daddy about it.

Not to continue to use the brother's family but his daughter told him how she was approached, so is the only girl or boy in reality to not know the shit is wrong on both sides??

She's the only teenager that knows the shit is wrong.

Chicks know it's wrong, older dudes know it wrong.

Young dudes know it's wrong, older women do too. They don't care.

And how easy is it to talk a teenager into doing something they know is wrong? Not hard at all. Happens every day. Nobody is saying teens dont know right from wrong...you seem to be missing how easily it is for that concept to be manipulated for younger people

Lol....I'm not trynna start nothing.
Its a legit question.
Not all ladies felt the need to date grown men. Just like some didnt have a problem with it.

We talk about the dudes ...I would like to hear it from the ladies POV.

And would any of the ladies date a well off young dude?

Usher and justin bieber pulled many grown women. Was it looked at the same way?

Usher's mom came and took him out of NY once she started to get word bacm about the parties Diddy had Usher going to as a young teen.

I wonder if Lifetime will give us that Harvey doc and that Kevin Spacey doc and dig in their past.

I wonder how the ratings will be for those docs. Let's put more shine on these pedos, Kells, Kevin, Harvey, all need that heat

Kevin Spacey was in court less than a week ago. Weinstein is facing charges and has a documentary premiering about him at on the of biggest movie festivals...

Back