Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

You can apply that logic of just because some ppl do something do mean it aint a problem ppl are trying to stop
im not sure what you are trying to say....but know people who will give they kid up to eat and people who want to stop the practice aew two sides i understand. that dont mean i agree with people trying to basically sell their kid, nor do i think its people who dont want to stop it....

its people who are constantly trying to stop kids from being hurt. but its also alot of people who are currently on the wagon right now.

whats am i missing?

this is why we should be the ones who take care of inhouse shit....

why do white people have to support this type of shit?
dream is nothing but the face.....and she holds some weight in this as well.

and are we really talking about it?

"riight"

The point he should ve been locked up but let’s say they lock Him then what? That documentary doesn’t even include remedies on how to deal w all that
Kellz gets locked up and it's a predator off the street. We start paying attention to things we weren't paying attention to 30 yrs ago. Everybody ain't gon be on board with that or do their part to make sure that's not the case. But i think a lot of ppl will. And giving a fuck about Jerry Lee Lewis ain't doin us no favors lol

Kellz gets locked up and it's a predator off the street. We start paying attention to things we weren't paying attention to 30 yrs ago. Everybody ain't gon be on board with that or do their part to make sure that's not the case. But i think a lot of ppl will. And giving a fuck about Jerry Lee Lewis ain't doin us no favors lol

That's the problem with all of this: We were paying attention; it's just that nobody did anything. Not one celeb, musician, journalist or anyone did anything. EVERYBODY knew, including the Cook County DA, but nobody did shit.

That's the problem with all of this: We were paying attention; it's just that nobody did anything. Not one celeb, musician, journalist or anyone did anything. EVERYBODY knew, including the Cook County DA, but nobody did shit.
But they doing it now.
Now?
Turn the lights on and roaches scatter.

He ain't making no one money any more....
He was feeding the system.

But we are the supporters?

Dumb asses

I was talking about the parents/families/friends/whoever of these girls...but yea. They didnt care which is the point I was tryna make earlier. We can't go by what white ppl is doing and what they say is ok.

Back