Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

Thing is niggas dont want to see black sex abuse on front street our community wants to hide it shit all communities do it. But that aint no excuse. All this shit related all these stories. Niggas said the metoo movement is weak, niggas say they trying to put men and women against each other and etc. But when folks bring up the predators in our community famous or otherwise its not public conversation. We speak on the violence openly we speak on the economic issues but we arent soeaking about all these sex issues that play into this.
So who doesn't?
I don't call out fuck shit in our community?

Isnt it always met with I don't understand or looking down or all cultures do it?

Maybe to discuss sex abuse in the black community and highlight how deep people go to enable coverup or look the other way.
Butbid it not the men who are apart of the problem? As well as predatory women who seek the same?

So who doesn't?
I don't call out fuck shit in our community?

Isnt it always met with I don't understand or looking down or all cultures do it?

Dos you call out violence and money shit i aint never see a post about sexual abuse unless you mention somebody lying

Dos you call out violence and money shit i aint never see a post about sexual abuse unless you mention somebody lying
You are right to an extent....but I have asked these types of questions in the past...
You'd be surprised at how people say black people don't do shit like that.

Yes its men and women who are part of the problem what you asking?
Thing is....I don't like how rkelly is the face.
Burn that nigga.
But burn those around him and burn them parents.
Burn they predatory women too.

I hate the metoo movement because only white women want the power .

I asked what about the kids....that got skipped over.

The women need help but the kids need more help.
And what about the young men who was molested?

I don't see the same energy or anger ....I see a time to jump on the wagon.

But use the music to get ass and party...
Smdh

Thing is....I don't like how rkelly is the face.
Burn that nigga.
But burn those around him and burn them parents.
Burn they predatory women too.

I hate the metoo movement because only white women want the power .

I asked what about the kids....that got skipped over.

The women need help but the kids need more help.
And what about the young men who was molested?

I don't see the same energy or anger ....I see a time to jump on the wagon.

But use the music to get ass and party...
Smdh

You're misinformed. The only thing R. Kelly is the face of is people turning a blind eye to the abuse of black women. And you statement about hating the #MeToo movement is exactly why it's taken 30 years to really expose R. Kelly. Black women have been shouting from the mountain tops for 30 years about R. Kelly so don't try and say he has gotten a pass. No. The only thing that has gotten a pass is people turning a blind eye to the abuse of black women because people don't care about black women and they don't believe them.

Do you think that it's a coincidence that the majority of his victims were black? I mean just look at the excuses people are making about these girls. It sounds like the same shit you hear when people try and justify black boys getting killed by cops. "They looked older" They seemed mature" We call those bullshit excuses and it's not fair for you to paint everybody with a broad brush and crown R. Kelly the face of this movement when he has victimized the lives of many young girls for decades and their cries have gone ignored.

R Kelly had his day in court so unless they’re planning on getting all these predators this seems real suspect.

R Kelly had his day in court so unless they’re planning on getting all these predators this seems real suspect.

OJ had his day in court so unless they plan on finding the real killers this seems real suspect. That's how you sound G.

You're misinformed. The only thing R. Kelly is the face of is people turning a blind eye to the abuse of black women. And you statement about hating the #MeToo movement is exactly why it's taken 30 years to really expose R. Kelly. Black women have been shouting from the mountain tops for 30 years about R. Kelly so don't try and say he has gotten a pass. No. The only thing that has gotten a pass is people turning a blind eye to the abuse of black women because people don't care about black women and they don't believe them.

Do you think that it's a coincidence that the majority of his victims were black? I mean just look at the excuses people are making about these girls. It sounds like the same shit you hear when people try and justify black boys getting killed by cops. "They looked older" They seemed mature" We call those bullshit excuses and it's not fair for you to paint everybody with a broad brush and crown R. Kelly the face of this movement when he has victimized the lives of many young girls for decades and their cries have gone ignored.
Nigga you are grossly misinformed...
You took bits and pieces and tried to create an opposite opinion.

The metoo movement is not helping black women. So miss me with why it took so long.
The reason it took so long is cause us black men turn a blind eye to alot if shit.
We can't blame no one else for our women not feeling protected....and once the women are not protected they begin to see it as ok almost.....as does more weaker men.
I don't care about other cultures...but I can go further if need be.

Our community is more fucked up than we realize....and who's trying to fix what?

Lastly....a few weeks ago rkelly dud a concert....who was the concert filled with? Who was grabbing his shit?

But this is a child molester.....

OJ had his day in court so unless they plan on finding the real killers this seems real suspect. That's how you sound G.
That’s a red herring. For one there was no evidence that OJ committed those murders and the supposed evidence was tainted so the correct call was made on his case. Secondly there is evidence that R Kelly molested a child but he had his day in court and for whatever reason he got off. There are others out here that has yet to stand trial for their accusations so why not go at them like this?

I said this too..
Unfortunately he was found innocent Even being as guilty as he is.

So hmm
The black man who preys on kids with video evidence and answered his name in tape us innocent.
But the word of white women with no evidence convicted another black man.

This is our problem.
It's bigger than him.

I said this too..
Unfortunately he was found innocent Even being as guilty as he is.

So hmm
The black man who preys on kids with video evidence and answered his name in tape us innocent.
But the word of white women with no evidence convicted another black man.

This is our problem.
It's bigger than him.
I don’t think he was found innocent. The girl just never showed up to court so the case was dismissed.

Let's not forget Zimmerman.
And unless making a documentary will lead to his arrest for said murder what would be the point? We know Zimmerman is an ain’t shit murderer. Just like we know R Kelly is an ain’t shit pedophile. So go after the others that hasn’t had a day in court yet.

That’s a red herring. For one there was no evidence that OJ committed those murders and the supposed evidence was tainted so the correct call was made on his case. Secondly there is evidence that R Kelly molested a child but he had his day in court and for whatever reason he got off. There are others out here that has yet to stand trial for their accusations so why not go at them like this?
I actually agree with this.
It's never the same energy.

Nigga you are grossly misinformed...
You took bits and pieces and tried to create an opposite opinion.

The metoo movement is not helping black women. So miss me with why it took so long.
The reason it took so long is cause us black men turn a blind eye to alot if shit.
We can't blame no one else for our women not feeling protected....and once the women are not protected they begin to see it as ok almost.....as does more weaker men.
I don't care about other cultures...but I can go further if need be.

Our community is more fucked up than we realize....and who's trying to fix what?

Lastly....a few weeks ago rkelly dud a concert....who was the concert filled with? Who was grabbing his shit?

But this is a child molester.....

The #MeToo movement is not helping black women? Nigga it was created by black women for black women. You sound like a media talking head that cts like black people are only capable of doing one thing at a time.

And unless making a documentary will lead to his arrest for said murder what would be the point? We know Zimmerman is an ain’t shit murderer. Just like we know R Kelly is an ain’t shit pedophile. So go after the others that hasn’t had a day in court yet.

So you're suggesting that documentaries should only be made if they lead to an arrest?

Back