Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

I had no intention on watching this. everybody knows about R Kelly.

Did they mention that R Kelly was himself abused at a young age by a female relative I believe a cousin.

He just aint decide to be a monster, it happened to him as well.

Anyways I predict R Kelly will kill himself at some point. He's tortured and he copes by drinking Hennessy all the damn time and is partly an alcoholic at this point.

I had no intention on watching this. everybody knows about R Kelly.

Did they mention that R Kelly was himself abused at a young age by a female relative I believe a cousin.

He just aint decide to be a monster, it happened to him as well.

Anyways I predict R Kelly will kill himself at some point. He's tortured and he copes by drinking Hennessy all the damn time and is partly an alcoholic at this point.
None of this gives him a pass for his actions

He should've been an advocate for children who were abused by adults and not joined in the behavior

Ain't watched it, been hip to R.Kelly, when the shit wit the video dropped and people started getting real about it..homie dropped a video for step in the name of love, wore a mask and started calling himself the pied piper...the fucking pied piper..mufucka that lured children away from their family's

I would see him BET and MTV and think

tenor (2).gif

No body else gets this but me?

Ain't watched it, been hip to R.Kelly, when the shit wit the video dropped and people started getting real about it..homie dropped a video for step in the name of love, wore a mask and started calling himself the pied piper...the fucking pied piper..mufucka that lured children away from their family's

I would see him BET and MTV and think

View attachment 99633

No body else gets this but me?
Everyone knew about that b. The nigga had a album called The Chocolate Factory. I don't even know why people are shocked in 2019 about this nigga. He was literally letting niggas know what he was about in the 90's.

None of this gives him a pass for his actions

He should've been an advocate for children who were abused by adults and not joined in the behavior

Definitely not. I just like to find out the root cause of peoples actions good for bad.

He should a sought therapy about what happened in his childhood but that's a whole other topic.

But anyways he will end up killing himself

So how bout Jay z and Dame being so in love with Aaliyah that they did two whole albums and tourssss with Kellz

Never meet your idols y'all

Everyone knew about that b. The nigga had a album called The Chocolate Factory. I don't even know why people are shocked in 2019 about this nigga. He was literally letting niggas know what he was about in the 90's.
i dont think shocked is the appropriate word

well let me speak for myself...its one thing to know MJ had a gambling problem, but when you read the stories of how this dude would be losing thousands and thousands of dollars on silly shit, it really gives you some much needed context to have an informed opinion.

Yea, people "knew" or rather were familiar with it, but you didnt KNOW this nigga had sex dungeons and shit

Definitely not. I just like to find out the root cause of peoples actions good for bad.

He should a sought therapy about what happened in his childhood but that's a whole other topic.

But anyways he will end up killing himself
absolutely fam

hurt people hurt people...thats no excuse but still.

what i dont want to happen is for niggas to try and rationalize this behavior on some, "man, niggas was seniors fucking with freshman when i was in school" type shit...that shit was wrong af too

i dont think shocked is the appropriate word

well let me speak for myself...its one thing to know MJ had a gambling problem, but when you read the stories of how this dude would be losing thousands and thousands of dollars on silly shit, it really gives you some much needed context to have an informed opinion.

Yea, people "knew" or rather were familiar with it, but you didnt KNOW this nigga had sex dungeons and shit
The sextape had a whole a dungeon in it b. Everyone knew he had sex dungeons and secret walls and passages in his house. Lol nothing said is new to me. If I can find the video itlli show you the house with all the secret squirrel shit going on in house.

The sextape had a whole a dungeon in it b. Everyone knew he had sex dungeons and secret walls and passages in his house. Lol nothing said is new to me. If I can find the video itlli show you the house with all the secret squirrel shit going on in house.
i keep forgetting you was 35 when that came out

you remember shit i dont when i saw it in college

im sorry OG

Shit already accomplished.

It take actors with a script for niggaz to grasp the reality of shit.
There's no actors and it doesn't appear to be scripted. Just women in front of a camera telling their rendition of what went down.

It's important to hear their side of the story just as kells should tell his.

We all heard rumors that were denied but this is coming from his brothers, his mentors, his ex wife,etc...

Like @Goldie said, you can't have a million mfs saying the same thing about you and none of it be true.

But if they can't even get Trump out of office then I have no faith that they will prosecute Mr seems like you're ready..

So let these women vent. Or does black woman pain not matter?

Back