Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

sooo nobody gonna speak about kelz being molested himself?

overlook one thing and godzilla formed.
now we want to be mad godzilla smashing up the city?

so only the girls were failed?

i have a question.

its alot of programs for girls. empowerment and a bunch of stuff.
who and what is helping our young black boys? outside of sports enforcement?
if we dont have anything teaching our boys to be men and treat women with respect......we gonna be creating the next kelz.
a young boy with no voice and no one to protect him.

Well its not a lot of help for boys because everybody thinks because boys want sex eith older women that its cool. Niggas losing they virginity at 12 to girls 16 and up. We congratulate that shit and obviously its wrong so everybody mind is warped. It should be the same care and response when we hear anout this just like when we hear about an older man sleeping with girls.

It has to start with men tho.

called "leaving neverland"

smdh
but this is not an attack on black men.
sometimes i think we think we are isolated from the agenda because we dont do what those guys do.....but some how we are always lumped together.
we need to see the bigger picture here.

we are painted as sexual abusers.....criminals and a drain on society resources.....and they want to build a wall.
guess who might end up on the other side of it.
I'm not rolling. Would you rather this not be brought to light? Fuck this nigga and anybody else, black or white, that preys on underage children. Or preys on anyone for that matter. But especially children.

If that Michael Jackson doc reveals some shit that I deem truthful to his pedophilia, it's fuck Michael too.

called "leaving neverland"

smdh
but this is not an attack on black men.
sometimes i think we think we are isolated from the agenda because we dont do what those guys do.....but some how we are always lumped together.
we need to see the bigger picture here.

we are painted as sexual abusers.....criminals and a drain on society resources.....and they want to build a wall.
guess who might end up on the other side of it.

The metoo movenment aint just targeting black men. Its also easy not to be a rapist. We mad because things we swept under the rug are getting light? R. Kelly been doing this for years and now just getting back in trouble for it. His money and power saved him which you know is common throughout history. What i dont get is the concern for timing like it matters.

Last edited:
metoo started by a black woman but doesnt protect black women at the same rate as they protect white women.
i posted a link quite a few pages back on how its different. the intention behind it is not good.

#metoo founded by a lowly black woman who was a social worker in her community concerned with sexual deviancy with the children especially she cared for... Now it's mostly a White woman thing... Everything I've read now regarding metoo concerns White women

#TimesUp was coined by Oprah right? At that award show....

So once again shit started by black folk wholly appropriated

#metoo founded by a lowly black woman who was a social worker in her community concerned with sexual deviancy with the children especially she cared for... Now it's mostly a White woman thing... Everything I've read now regarding metoo concerns White women

#TimesUp was coined by Oprah right? At that award show....

So once again shit started by black folk wholly appropriated
When it’s time to collect money it’s usually white women getting paid.

I feel like all yall want us white dudes treated the same as us when it comes to this shit. But r. Kelly was acting like a white dude. He was on the hugh hefner shit but being black led to his exposure impacting us more than them

you the GoT homie....but i never said it excuses his behavior.
how about seeing it as......if we can realize it, or have open dialouge with our kids maybe we can stop this from going beyond that person and possible save others.

and what does putting it together have to do with it happened once.....is that not enough?
When it happened before I wasn't really sure who to believe. It was all rumor and conjecture to me. Same as with MJ.

Him marrying Aaliyah didn't automatically paint him as serial pedophile to me at the time. I was a teenager myself so it wasn't a second thought given at the time.

The tape I was in college. And even then there was always questions around her true age. I ain't know the girl.

Those were the only two incidents I knew of. Probably all anyone knew of. And I didn't care enough to find out more.

Well its not a lot of help for boys because everybody thinks because boys want sex eith older women that its cool. Niggas losing they virginity at 12 to girls 16 and up. We congratulate that shit and obviously its wrong so everybody mind is warped. It should be the same care and response when we hear anout this just like when we hear about an older man sleeping with girls.

But this is where I disagree. I don't think we should force people to view sex as we do. If you're 14-17 and you lookin' to older people that's on you, and it's on whichever pervo you wind up with.
I don't think tellin' people who are makin' decisions they at least believe are their own that they're victims is helpful to anyone

But this is where I disagree. I don't think we should force people to view sex as we do. If you're 14-17 and you lookin' to older people that's on you, and it's on whichever pervo you wind up with.
I don't think tellin' people who are makin' decisions they at least believe are their own that they're victims is helpful to anyone

But if that decision leads to them being a victim it is what it is

But if that decision leads to them being a victim it is what it is

A victim by an objective standard, the law, which I agree should be there. But they themselves may not feel they are victims. They might believe they were in full control of the situation so we as observors shouldn't tell them they are victims

For the sake of argument....

When people are talking about old school practices of older men getting with teenaged girls...you gotta think about the times and what was going on back then.

Now im talking about our grandparents and further back. These older men were MARRYING these girls. Starting families. That is a huge difference from just smutting them out.

And on top of that, this is during a time were women traditionally did not work and were "taken care of" by there husbands. So typically, women didnt leave home until they were married. And the goal of most was to get married, typically to an older man, that had the means to provide for them and their potential children.

This whole set up is looked at as ancient now, and i could make a case that it was to our detriment, but thats another thread topic.....

But i say all that to say, THAT is why he married Aaliyah because the perception of the situation would be more easily digested then him just being a nasty man wanting to bag young girls.

you are right...it all starts with us men.

but do dude even know what to do?

it will take guys who arent worried about how cool they look and care about the people after them.

I'm not rolling. Would you rather this not be brought to light? Fuck this nigga and anybody else, black or white, that preys on underage children. Or preys on anyone for that matter. But especially children.

If that Michael Jackson doc reveals some shit that I deem truthful to his pedophilia, it's fuck Michael too.
sorry homie...aint about what you want......when the masses can be told who you are.

as you see.....no one is asking the right questions here.

I get it you want white privilege gone but is kelly the one example we gonna use because its plenty more justified examples of real railroading.
I don’t give a fuck about R Kelly and i think his pedi ass belongs in jail and his skull cracked once he is in prison. My only concern is how he’s being used as a proxy for all black men and that has dangerous consequences, but y’all niggas can’t seem to grasp that concept.

Back