Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifetime’s “Surviving R. Kelly” Docuseries(aka The #MeToo Summer Jam Screen series) Trailer

I forget the chicks name that was with him during the trial like she didnt know what was going on. That chick is a predator

Last edited:
The question I always ask is why can't men date and marry women their own age. Why do you have to go after younger women you clearly have nothing in common with?
Control and expectations, younger women are easier to control and the only expectation is the bare essentials. They haven't learned yet what is their idea of what loving them is. That usually comes from failed relationships that you have over time.

No it's not. This is a pretty black n white issue...and I dont mean skin color...

You are trying to come from a "gray area" there is no gray area to this. Of course there are systems break downs, parental and role models failures to any girl caught up in this..

But at the end of the day...there is /was a man out there taken advantage of younger inexperienced girls.

No devils advocate, no gray area, no it's the media, no well some of these people got paid or trying to promote an album. No way u try to slice it.

I think that's what a lot of people are trying to say.

That nigga is in the wrong yea there are other factors..but at the end of the day that nigga should be the main focus.
I strongly disagree with this.
He should not be the main focus.
You can not stop drugs by arresting the street dealers.
You have to break the system. Otherwise a new perv will step in his place.

He is the end result. He needs to get a few decades in jail. But to me, it takes a truly sick person to know kelz is sick and present him with a victim.
That in itself allows for him to hurt more than only the people he personally recruits.

And why would a child think this is a better life or impressionable with a known molester. That's all on the parents for failing that child
Its one thing to have a guy fucking a young girl and another to have a guy being a multiple decade predator, yet get over looked.

Bruh...again...kelz is the end of this....the system needs to be overhauled.
I'm not talking justice or white folk...I'm talking the support system for our young girl and boys. Let's not forget the lil lils that get touched as well. But right now the focus is about the lil girls
.I hope I gave clarity.

I strongly disagree with this.
He should not be the main focus.
You can not stop drugs by arresting the street dealers.
You have to break the system. Otherwise a new perv will step in his place.

He is the end result. He needs to get a few decades in jail. But to me, it takes a truly sick person to know kelz is sick and present him with a victim.
That in itself allows for him to hurt more than only the people he personally recruits.

And why would a child think this is a better life or impressionable with a known molester. That's all on the parents for failing that child
Its one thing to have a guy fucking a young girl and another to have a guy being a multiple decade predator, yet get over looked.

Bruh...again...kelz is the end of this....the system needs to be overhauled.
I'm not talking justice or white folk...I'm talking the support system for our young girl and boys. Let's not forget the lil lils that get touched as well. But right now the focus is about the lil girls
.I hope I gave clarity.
brah, there are at least 3 doctors in some form of psychology in this doc...ALL of them telling you why the shit gets sticky when it comes to impressionable young people, and you still up in here victim shaming trying to blame the kids

lets just set the record straight in this thread b/c im tired of seeing it posted like it hasnt been said before

were the parents trash? ABSOLUTELY!!! They didn't protect these children. No one in here has said anything different.

were the people around him that enabled him trash? ABSOLUTELY!!! They didnt protect these children. No one in here has said anything different.

why do you keep bringing this up when no one has disagreed with you about THIS particular part of the discussion?

brah, there are at least 3 doctors in some form of psychology in this doc...ALL of them telling you why the shit gets sticky when it comes to impressionable young people, and you still up in here victim shaming trying to blame the kids

lets just set the record straight in this thread b/c im tired of seeing it posted like it hasnt been said before

were the parents trash? ABSOLUTELY!!! They didn't protect these children. No one in here has said anything different.

were the people around him that enabled him trash? ABSOLUTELY!!! They didnt protect these children. No one in here has said anything different.

why do you keep bringing this up when no one has disagreed with you about THIS particular part of the discussion?
Nigga you really this dumb today?

Did you see what I responded to?

But he's right ..chicks in a threesome with a teen is still molestation for all adults involved
my nigga, you being more obtuse and dense than usual

in a vacuum, yes, she is wrong, but this aint in a vacuum. SHE WAS UNDER HIS PERSUASION AS WELL!!!

Breh, you speaking too much sense.

So she robs a bank because she sees someone on TV do it, she should be exempt from the crime.

Girls not retarded, Everybody involve should go to prison or get the same amount of heat
you an expert in being a sex slave or nah?

Your daughter dates a 28 year old at the age of 14, are you going to take her out for some ice cream and cake or will you get in her ass, just like you would get in the ass of the 28 year old?
OMG nigga, why do you keep saying this

ME, AP, as a father, MY DAUGHTER will NOT be engaging with no man twice her age or where there is an excessive age gap while she is under MY house

THESE PARENTS ARE SHIT
THESE PARENTS ARE SHIT
THESE PARENTS ARE SHIT
THESE PARENTS ARE SHIT
THESE PARENTS ARE SHIT
THESE PARENTS ARE SHIT
THESE PARENTS ARE SHIT

how many more times do you want me to type it?

What that got to do with anything.

Didn't birdie get locked up after she tried to kill Ford following manson?
do you think that if she was on her own, she would see this girl on the street and try to have sex with her?

like if she NEVER met R. Kelly, do you think she would try to have sex with this girl on her own?

Back