Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifestyle guru B. Smith has Alzheimer’s. Her husband has a Live in girlfriend

What you think about him?

• Total voters
I only voted fould cause I think its foul for the broad to be in the house.

Outside of that. Shit is a difficult situation to judge that man on. Yes that is his wife but at the same time that ain't his "wife".
that aint her fault tho.

like real shit........im hot.
a nigga smiling and checking out aquaman and wifey is home pissing herself?
nigga planning trips to jamaica and wifey cant plan....CAUSE HER MIND AINT THERE!

i cant

that aint her fault tho.

like real shit........im hot.
a nigga smiling and checking out aquaman and wifey is home pissing herself?
nigga planning trips to jamaica and wifey cant plan....CAUSE HER MIND AINT THERE!

i cant

Who said anything was her fault? I don't get where you coming from with that one based on my comment

In all seriousness, this dude is a piece of shit for moving this chick into the house and playing house with her while his wife is in that condition. That said, I can't blame him for looking to someone else for something outside of the marriage. Shit is wrong, but Alzheimer's is a tough thing to deal with for a person's loved ones. It breaks people down. I've seen it.

i dont disagree with you much.....
but i cant agree.
now if i was the one with the disease (God Forbid) i would want my wife to go find happiness and check on me from time to time....but for me watch her go thru something like that. i could not imagine another person even touching me.
should i stop living? thats not what i am saying. but if my mate is at her lowest, i need to be at my highest to balance us out.

we as people tend to not think about the what ifs. always thinking the sun will rise tomorrow and shine on us.

life aint like that,

imma stay out this thread......im about to go in and just the thought of this angers me. something that doesnt happen often

the bolded is an unselfish move, out of unconditional love....I want you to be happy regardless.....which is how I feel, it just goes both ways

the italic is hard to understand.......she's not "at her lowest", she's mentally deteriorating.....but lets say you need to be at your best for that.....even aside from sex, you dont think you'll have ANY personal needs to be met, that would in turn allow you to be "at your highest"?

everybody around clearly states that this woman is loved and well taken care of...and he says that his new "happiness" has allowed him to care for his wife better....there's still someone around to lift him up, to talk to him, to make him smile, etc.....it obviously works out better for the wife then him just being worked and depressed

tenor.gif

That's why I'm not trying to get married. A lot of people really not serious about what taking that kind of oath means. It's really just some shit for niggas to do. Smmfh. Niggas want all the good but wanna bounce out for the bad.

Who said anything was her fault? I don't get where you coming from with that one based on my comment
my apologies.....i got in my feelings.

quick story.
while waiting for a family member to get better after surgery.......i walked around the rehab place talking to the other patients.
they were so happy to have someone come talk to them.
one guy was just always looking like he needed a freind.
went in we talked for a bit.
every day i came i made sure to speak to him and have a convo .
then his nurse came in and we talked for a bit.

he was saying how family forgets thee the people there....come whenever and they are the forgetten family members.

i understood that....but then what hit is when i was talking to the guys brother i think.

he was telling me how dude was the king of his house, did everything for the family, the never wanted or needed anything. put kids thru college, wife stayed stuntin......then he got sick and got Alzheimers. he said his kids come maybe twice a month and the man who did everything for everyone can now not take care of himself. and often comes in and dudes crying.
shit broke my heart

like....fuck that ....leave me while i can take care of myself and ill figure it out.
dont shit on me when i cant.

so my apologies for lashing out.....
but yeah fuck dude

the bolded is an unselfish move, out of unconditional love....I want you to be happy regardless.....which is how I feel, it just goes both ways

the italic is hard to understand.......she's not "at her lowest", she's mentally deteriorating.....but lets say you need to be at your best for that.....even aside from sex, you dont think you'll have ANY personal needs to be met, that would in turn allow you to be "at your highest"?

everybody around clearly states that this woman is loved and well taken care of...and he says that his new "happiness" has allowed him to care for his wife better....there's still someone around to lift him up, to talk to him, to make him smile, etc.....it obviously works out better for the wife then him just being worked and depressed
i hear you bruh.....i cant think of my needs while my wife is in bad condition.
thats just how i am.
maybe its a fault of mine.....but i cant find joy while someone suffers.

now if she good? side chicks all day.<-----joke
but if shes like that.....nah....errrbody gotta go. wifey comes first.

hey man, its your life *shrugs*

everybody's got their own point of view, which they're entitled to

your story made me think of my grandparents......each got very sick and eventually passed.....mom in the hospital, pop at home

the ONLY person in the whole family that sat there with them day and night when she wasnt working was my mama....who was the baby of their 5 children....all her kids were grown, she was divorced, and she had always received much more help from them than anyone in the family

I highly doubt either of my grandparents felt like the whole fam should have been by there all the time.....thats just crazy to me

but anyway mom got sick first.....cancer and copd.....she never had to work in her 50 years with pop and was a very "kept" woman....still havent met anyone with as many shoes and wigs and bags as this woman had....and he still did everything he could while she was sick.....but that man moved on

he had 2 gf's through that time, and remarried after mom passed.....none of the shit worked out but NOBODY felt upset about any of it...we were glad to see him happy for his last years

its just different strokes out here, thats all

your story made me think of my grandparents......each got very sick and eventually passed.....mom in the hospital, pop at home

the ONLY person in the whole family that sat there with them day and night when she wasnt working was my mama....who was the baby of their 5 children....all her kids were grown, she was divorced, and she had always received much more help from them than anyone in the family

I highly doubt either of my grandparents felt like the whole fam should have been by there all the time.....thats just crazy to me

but anyway mom got sick first.....cancer and copd.....she never had to work in her 50 years with pop and was a very "kept" woman....still havent met anyone with as many shoes and wigs and bags as this woman had....and he still did everything he could while she was sick.....but that man moved on

he had 2 gf's through that time, and remarried after mom passed.....none of the shit worked out but NOBODY felt upset about any of it...we were glad to see him happy for his last years

i can agree.

but dude in the op still gotta get that work and then burn

This is a lot to process. It requires deeper thoughts for me to comment. I do agree with people saying he should not have the girlfriend in the house.

Only odd part is the other woman living in the house with them, but i dont see a problem with him seeing another woman. For everyone calling him a piece of shit, you do know he could of just left her or put her in a home.

How many of your fathers girlfriends did he move into the house him and your mama lived in while she was in that condition and still in the house?

I think most people can understand him having a girlfriend. Where most feel like he foul and fucking up at is moving the bitch in the house while his sick wife still lives there. You can't justify that at all.

Let me truthfully that's a real AIN'T SHIT BITCH to agree to move into that house.

Last edited:
Only odd part is the other woman living in the house with them, but i dont see a problem with him seeing another woman. For everyone calling him a piece of shit, you do know he could of just left her or put her in a home.
oh wow.....so be thankful the piece of shit stayed?

nope

How many of your fathers girlfriends did he move into the house him and your mama lived in while she was in that condition and still in the house?

I think most people can understand him having a girlfriend. Where most feel like he foul and fucking up at is moving the bitch in the house while his sick wife still lives there. You can't justify that at all.

Let me truthfully that's a real AIN'T SHIT BITCH to agree to move into that house.

ok man lol

why does this anger you in particular?

ok man lol

i mean hes right....

what kinda self respecting want something woman would move into a house with a man taking care of his sick wife?
she aint shit.....
and she has an angle or got mental problems.

recipe for problems.

fuck around an found out she being abused by this jealous crazy bitch.

man....shit just got me hot again......i need to hit up the ig model threads to relax

ok man lol

You still ain't answer the question. So I'll pose it to you again.

im off that folk......

I just wanna know why this is actually frustrating to people at the end of the day.

This man been all type of fuck niggas and this woman is all types of bitches and nobody knows them.

Back