Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lifestyle guru B. Smith has Alzheimer’s. Her husband has a Live in girlfriend

What you think about him?

• Total voters
You still ain't answer the question. So I'll pose it to you again.

How many of your fathers girlfriends did he move into the house him and your mama lived in while she was in that condition and still in the house?

i absolutely skipped your question on purpose, and figured you'd take the hint

im off that folk......

I just wanna know why this is actually frustrating to people at the end of the day.

This man been all type of fuck niggas and this woman is all types of bitches and nobody knows them.
its the what ifs bruh.......

thats why i would want my wife to push me off a bridge and go have funny.....i honest cant take knowing she'd leave me in that state or even fuck other people in my presence and i cant move my head to not look.

i think it speaks to our inner loyalty and seeing this as a lack of loyalty and respect.

shit i got three phones just in case i want to fuck up....this dude moving bitches in.

i hope they eat bad mushrooms

it was just pointless

I admit I shouldnt have went into to begin with

we're different people tho

Blessed is B. Smith, cos most of us are going to end up in the old folks home at the first sign of trouble.

She looks healthy and happy, from what I can see. I understand that she wrote an autobiography a few years ago, regarding her journey into Alzheimers. In the book, she gives her husband permission to go on to love, because this condition leaves people unable to remember who they even are. I’m happy she is surrounded by people who love and care for her, and include her in every day activities.

If this happens to me; I know what I’m in for—-and it ain’t a great life like hers.

i mean hes right....

what kinda self respecting want something woman would move into a house with a man taking care of his sick wife?
she aint shit.....
and she has an angle or got mental problems.

recipe for problems.

fuck around an found out she being abused by this jealous crazy bitch.

man....shit just got me hot again......i need to hit up the ig model threads to relax
I was thinking I don't see how someone can move in with a person who is taking care of their sick spouse, living in their house and eating their food. She can't even sleep in the master bedroom.

Last edited:
Foul as fuck. The husband and the girlfriend aint shit. I highly doubt when B. Smith said that she wanted her husband to move on she meant it was okay to move the bitch in while I'm still alive.

honestly.....
it may sound crazy....but i could not cheat on my wife if she had this disease.
i would stay by her side and take care of her.

people dont understand thru thick and thin..... they only see....well i didnt know it would come to this.

fuck dude.
burn him with kelz

Agreed. No loyalty

just read the whole story......

the fact that she doesnt really understand makes it different to me, only in the sense of the woman being around her...thats kinda weird

but it also shows just how far gone she is...this man is 64 years old and this woman is well taken care of......his life shouldnt end here by default

no way either of them knew she was going to become ill at this time in life

back to the race thing....there's people really saying "oh this white woman is having her lifestyle funded by the work of a black woman" yadda yadda and that shit couldnt be more ignorant and presumptuous

they act like this is some broke ass 25 yr old he found online and bought her a benz

this woman is middle aged, aint even from here, and has a past and a family as well......they met in a damn bar talking about old people shit

shits just about an old man that basically lost his wife, and has been able to find happiness...which in turn has made him a better care giver for this woman

HOW or WHY would anyone want to block that or have something to say about it?

from what I read, all the real friends and family that know them and are around are all good with it

let the internet cry

That shit is weird to me. You pretty much fucking the cna that watches your wife lol

Back