Welcome To aBlackWeb

Liam Neeson Speaks On His Racist Past

So what’s the solution

Send Terry “me too” Crews to slap him IDK

99.9% of me is like fuck that CAC and his career. But I have came close to crossing some dark lines for bullshit reasons in my lifetime so who am I to judge?

To what? Racism? There is no one solution, but white people still are the majority of the country, so it will take many of them coming around before any real change can be made. That can't happen if we make it impossible for them to transition from being racists without being destroyed.

What he did was brave. He stood the chance of losing out, and he may be losing out. Honestly, I don't really see an up side for him in this situation. What reason would he have had to do this other than shedding light on racism and putting a face to it? Most people wouldn't do what he did. I just don't think he should be punished for it. I think we should instead be using it as a way to attack racism at the core.
They can still “transition from racism” but they still gotta catch this heat. It is what it is

They can still “transition from racism” but they still gotta catch this heat. It is what it is

To what end? What purpose does that serve? Is it more important for black people to be uplifted or for whites to be punished?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for shitty white racist people getting what's coming to them. That's fine. But what good comes from trying to take down a guy who admitted to racism in his past seemingly for no other reason than to be an example of how prevalent and invasive it is? If that in some way helps us, I'm for it, but from what I see it would only impede progress.

To what end? What purpose does that serve? Is it more important for black people to be uplifted or for whites to be punished?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for shitty white racist people getting what's coming to them. That's fine. But what good comes from trying to take down a guy who admitted to racism in his past seemingly for no other reason than to be an example of how prevalent and invasive it is? If that in some way helps us, I'm for it, but from what I see it would only impede progress.
It is what it is like I said. If Michael Jai White said he was looking for a white person to go kill but now he’s remorseful and realizes that he’s wrong they’ll be calling him all types of black identity extremists and what not.

It is what it is like I said. If Michael Jai White said he was looking for a white person to go kill but now he’s remorseful and realizes that he’s wrong they’ll be calling him all types of black identity extremists and what not.

Once again, you're back with your "They behave in a shitty manner, so we should too" rhetoric that you always claim you don't do. Again, my question is how does it help us to take on that approach. If it somehow helps blacks prosper to behave that way cool, but from my standpoint its counterproductive. It benefits us as a people for white people to come clean, become examples, and move other whites to do the same. I see no upside in discouraging them from doing that.

Once again, you're back with your "They behave in a shitty manner, so we should too" rhetoric that you always claim you don't do. Again, my question is how does it help us to take on that approach. If it somehow helps blacks prosper to behave that way cool, but from my standpoint its counterproductive. It benefits us as a people for white people to come clean, become examples, and move other whites to do the same. I see no upside in discouraging them from doing that.
Why do black people always have to be held to a higher moral standard? Everybody else can harm us, and talk to us however they like but we have to be the ones to turn the other cheek and forgive them and be docile? We’ve done the whole turn the other cheek thing for centuries and it hasn’t worked so maybe fighting fire with fire is a better alternative at this point.

why are we always held to a higher standard but not for each other?

shit burns me up.

what are we getting out of this whole thing?

we cant be savages to other but they can be savages to each other?

my eye is twitching again

why are we always held to a higher standard but not for each other?

shit burns me up.

what are we getting out of this whole thing?

we cant be savages to other but they can be savages to each other?

my eye is twitching again
Blacks harm blacks
Whites harm whites
Asians harm Asians
Jews harm Jews
Indians harm Indians
Native Americans harm Native Americans
Middle Easterns harm Middle Easterns
Etc etc but for some reason black on black crime is made out to be this big epidemic...

Why do black people always have to be held to a higher moral standard? Everybody else can harm us, and talk to us however they like but we have to be the ones to turn the other cheek and forgive them and be docile? We’ve done the whole turn the other cheek thing for centuries and it hasn’t worked so maybe fighting fire with fire is a better alternative at this point.

I don't know about you, but either you have principles or you don't. If you think something is wrong, you should refrain from doing it because you think it's wrong not because of what anyone else says or does. If you look at white people and think that 90% of what they do is shitty, why do you feel the need to be like them. I'm not talking about forgiving or being docile. If putting our collective feet on their throats is what's necessary to get the change that we need, then that's what we have to do. But what you're promoting isn't that. It's just being petty to get back at them for their bullshit and would likely do harm to our ability to achieve our true goals as a community.

I don't know about you, but either you have principles or you don't. If you think something is wrong, you shouldn't do it because you think it's wrong not because of what anyone else says or does. If you look at white people and think that 90% of what they do is shitty, why do you feel the need to be like them. I'm not talking about forgiving or being docile. If putting our collective feet on their throats is what's necessary to get the change that we need, then that's what we have to do. But what you're promoting is just being petty to get back at them for their bullshit and would likely do harm to our ability to achieve our true goals as a community.
Yup I’ll take being petty over what you’re suggesting. Things have to be reciprocated and it isn’t. They get to be shitty to us so we must take abuse over the perceived notion that returning the favor is being of no morals.

rofl...

most people breathing are scum.. it don't matter if you white black, indian, asian, hispanic.....

if you breath air and lived on this fucked up planet there's a good chance you're complete scum, and have had some horrible thoughts pass through your mind...

consequence of being human...

there are no such thing as innocents.....we're all different levels of fucked up...some just uglier than others....

never meet your idols...

rofl...

most people breathing are scum.. it don't matter if you white black, indian, asian, hispanic.....

if you breath air and lived on this fucked up planet there's a good chance you're complete scum, and have had some horrible thoughts pass through your mind...

consequence of being human...

there are no such thing as innocents.....we're all different levels of fucked up...some just uglier than others....

never meet your idols...
so instead of him beuing held accountable....we all had bad things?

hmmm

Yup I’ll take being petty over what you’re suggesting. Things have to be reciprocated and it isn’t. They get to be shitty to us so we must take abuse over the perceived notion that returning the favor is being of no morals.

lol I'm suggesting we make moves based on what will help us and nothing more. You're suggesting being petty for pettiness sake. You can do that, but don't fool yourself into believing it's anything more than being a bitch because someone else was a bitch.

How many women get burned by a dude and say all men are dogs?

How many dudes get hurt by a woman and rep "hard on hoes"?

How many niggaz experienced crooked cops and said fuck the police?

How many white boys went out looking for a nigga to hang after a white girl said she got raped by one?

All different levels.... All the same thing..

How many women get burned by a dude and say all men are dogs?

How many dudes get hurt by a woman and rep "hard on hoes"?

How many niggaz experienced crooked cops and said fuck the police?

How many white boys went out looking for a nigga to hang after a white girl said she got raped by one?

All different levels.... All the same thing..
ole we all the same ass nigga

yet when we do half that shit we are twice a bad

Back