Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets talk credit and credit cards?

Been just using my chase sapphire card. Great benefits especially for travel. I put everything on it for the points. Has great luggage protection and canceled travel protection. Points are valued more if I convert them into a participating airline. In that regard, it is better than frequent flyer points cause im not held down to just one airline.

Haven't used my cc for a long time until I bought Beyonce tix for my s/o.

Been just using my chase sapphire card. Great benefits especially for travel. I put everything on it for the points. Has great luggage protection and canceled travel protection. Points are valued more if I convert them into a participating airline. In that regard, it is better than frequent flyer points cause im not held down to just one airline.
That chase sapphire card always in rotation over here.

Mine is a fan and I got her and her sisters ticket for here in Charlotte.......$785 bucks

🤡
Shieeet id pick them shits up for that price! When i looked it was insane. Even the wife was like she like beyonce but not that damn much lol. Still feel like i should of got some tho so idk.

For that price...you must got her in the nose bleed section. Cole world brotha.
Lol $785 you lucky
Oh wait this nigga copped tix and not even invited lmao

View attachment 1060112
Yep mid way up in BOA Stadium... floor seat was 1k+ each.

I would never go to a Beyonce show on purpose. Shout out to her sis for going for me.

Also I just realized.......if Jay Z did a tour like that he could never ask for the prices Beyonce is asking for.

Yep mid way up in BOA Stadium... floor seat was 1k+ each.

I would never go to a Beyonce show on purpose. Shout out to her sis for going for me.

Also I just realized.......if Jay Z did a tour like that he could never ask for the prices Beyonce is asking for.

Yeah cuz Jay don't have a following like his wife. It ain't no Jay-Hive around. Beyonce know her fans gonna show up and show out.

Gonna try for this Amex credit increase and hope they do it
I love that all you have to do is go to your account online and request an increase. I increased mine a few weeks back because my credit agency said raising it above a certain amount has a positive high impact. One click and it was sorted. Beautiful

For the longest time I thought credit cards were for the reckless and impatient, smh. Always used my debit card for everything. For starters it's not safe, secondly and more importantly no rewards. My bank has rewards technically, but you have to manually activate them each month and the places you can use them are bullshit. How many times do they think I want to go to Lids and Panera bread? Foh.

Is there any government loan or grant lending other than the SBC? I mean is there any active loans paying within the same week ? serious question please.

Back