Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about your struggle to fit in.

I take pride in not being accepted by this sick, twisted, perverted, racist ass society. I'm very skeptical of any black man who is or wants to be accepted by Amerikkkan society.

I love the fact that I'm hated by certain people. Off the top of my head there's a black former police officer that I work with, a dumb bitch and her ain't shit momma and a bunch of phony ass church hypocrites that hate the shit out of me right now and I wouldn't have it any other way. And that doesn't include your average everyday all Amerikkkan cracka who was born to hate me. I love the fact that I'm hated by these people. I never want to fit in or be accepted by then. An angel should never be popular in hell. I'm glad they hate me. I would have to check myself if they didn't.

Last edited:
I never fit in it’s weird....I remember leaving the block wit my killers and distributors to go to tennis practice and them niggas would clown the shit out of me....those who are still alive today understand now
Lmfao at it’s weird. Bruh kids are evil! Niggaz clowned you cause you a square. Don’t act like you ain’t know why.
:lookatthismf:

Lmfao at it’s weird. Bruh kids are evil! Niggaz clowned you cause you a square. Don’t act like you ain’t know why.
:lookatthismf:
True lol but I always had a seat at the cool table just had different interests and never hid them

I take pride in not being accepted by this sick, twisted, perverted, racist ass society. I'm very skeptical of any black man who is or wants to be accepted by Amerikkkan society.

I love the fact that I'm hated by certain people. Off the top of my head there's a black former police officer that I work with, a dumb bitch and her ain't shit momma and a bunch of phony ass church hypocrites that hate the shit out of me right now and I wouldn't have it any other way. And that doesn't include your average everyday all Amerikkkan cracka who was born to hate me. I love the fact that I'm hated by these people. I never want to fit in or be accepted by then. An angel should never be popular in hell. I'm glad they hate me. I would have to check myself if they didn't.

images (2).jpeg that's dark...bars#

I was soft and shy as a young kid pause. Would let niggas bully me till about 6th grade. I was trying to fit in with the thug niggas NH so I would take the bully L's. Knowing good and damn well I could beat the shit of these niggas.

My cousin was with me one time and cussed my ass out for letting them niggas punk me so I had to step up gave them niggas the hands and never worried about running with a group ever again

I was soft and shy as a young kid pause. Would let niggas bully me till about 6th grade. I was trying to fit in with the thug niggas NH so I would take the bully L's. Knowing good and damn well I could beat the shit of these niggas.

My cousin was with me one time and cussed my ass out for letting them niggas punk me so I had to step up gave them niggas the hands and never worried about running with a group ever again
nigga...you just dont smile.

whole crowd happy cain like
tumblr_m5pak445hm1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I didn't have the nicest things growing up, but I was cool with people most others in my position wouldn't have been cool with. People have always just gravitated towards me in life.

I had maybe one bully in my life, but it was very short lived and never physical.

Back