Let's talk about your struggle to fit in.

I just found cats that I could relate to, which usually meant the nerdy cats, but I could hoop and ran track so I chopped it up with them cats too. After I got my first job the summer after the 10th grade I bought my clothes so my gear started lookin a lil better, especially my shoes. My looks didn't quite fit the nerd niggas, but my clothes kept me from being amongst the "cool niggas" that was draped in designer fits and jewels, so I got play from a wide range of chicks provided I kept the convo simple and didn't get extra deep off into computers, BMX racing, skateboarding, or shit like that. I had to switch it up and incorporate a bit of hood in everything I did and had to learn the art of spittin game to get better quality chicks, neither of which came easy to me.

I usually dont fit in because i cant relate to whatever the fuck people are talking about so I stay too quiet.

In school I had friends, but all of us were the "Outcasts/Druggies/Burnouts". I had friends from all different circles though cuz i played football and went to a bunch of different schools when i was young and re connected with a bunch of folks in high school.

nigga you voluntarily suck dicks and take it up the ass in real life.

Ain't shit about you to hate on.

Yall niggas consistently mentioning other dicks more than me. I never even said i did anal. Yall nigga got alot of fantasies you project on me. You in AZ im sure its a lbgt movement there if you curious

I always Had a unique experience...

I was never the typical popular type...
I got picked on cuz of my name, my nose, and I often had hand me down clothes n shit...a nigga was never fresh...

But I was always really good at seeking out misfits and making our crew the shit.... Plus I was always down to scrap...

I had mad weird interests and made friends with the kids no one else would.... So I was always the king of the nerds.....

Yall niggas consistently mentioning other dicks more than me. I never even said i did anal. Yall nigga got alot of fantasies you project on me. You in AZ im sure its a lbgt movement there if you curious

5a2.jpg

I never even said i did anal.

All you had to say was you had a full blown gay ass relationship with another man.

f3c.jpg

I played lacrosse in middle School, was actually pretty good at it.... And instead of playing for the boys team in high school, I was the girls team manager. I felt like they needed me and I was cool with several of them.

It was the weirdest thing to everyone else.... Like no one could say I was scared cuz I was l wrestled and played football.... And there were several members of the boys team who vouched I was good in middle School.... Even the coach pulled up on me asking me why I ain't wanna play....I was like naw bruh... I'm good,

I was weird like that

Grew up timid as a kid, was a pushover at times and didn't believe in myself. Didn't happen for me till I grew comfortable in my own skin in high school

I played lacrosse in middle School, was actually pretty good at it.... And instead of playing for the boys team in high school, I was the girls team manager. I felt like they needed me and I was cool with several of them.

It was the weirdest thing to everyone else.... Like no one could say I was scared cuz I was l wrestled and played football.... And there were several members of the boys team who vouched I was good in middle School.... Even the coach pulled up on me asking me why I ain't wanna play....I was like naw bruh... I'm good,

I was weird like that

Smh. We in here trying to heal and here this nigga go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never tried to fit in. Just was a poor, chubby nigga with hands and an anger problem.

Always had girls feelin me, the "cool" niggas hated that. I always kept my circle small

You got gay memes saved? I heard Detroit niggas was sweet. Confirmed

Nigga, even your replies wild mango sassy and shit.

You bi/gay niggas confused. Don't know the difference between a link to an image versus uploading one.

tumblr_myt3dkcAiX1qmn84yo1_500.gif

Last edited:
I never fit in it’s weird....I remember leaving the block wit my killers and distributors to go to tennis practice and them niggas would clown the shit out of me....those who are still alive today understand now

Since I was bout 4 or 5 I would always put strawberry jelly on my hashbrowns instead of ketchup (still do & will continue).. the black sheep of the family

so that should tell you how much I "fit in"

but thru the yrs I made connections w/ a wide range of eclectic folks cuz I would focus on commonalities

Still a loner (not lonely) by choice tho