Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let's talk about Spoilers

nigga WHAT??

1. so go and live among monks...got it
2. nigga, I knew before i even watched GoT sunday that Arya killed the night king. Seeing it executed was already ruined b/c i knew it was gonna happen
3. Using GoT as an example, they have been aborted the book storyline and created their own, so how was what happened already spoiled when it was newly created content

Exactly I know damn well shit is less potent when u know the spoiler ahead of it. If you can that's cool but I dont think that's a normal reaction and you would probably be more amazed/happy/sad/hyped if you see something play out as a suprise. I dont k ow I just think it's stupid to say it makes no difference. Usually that means you weren't that into what ever it was anyway

Last edited:
Folks got no willpower now? Seriously how hard is it to avoid going in a thread YOU KNOW will have spoiler shyt in it?? I...I don't understand it. I'm talkin about movies, and when they drop.

So is it really about goin in a thread and not reading spoiler shyt? Or...not wanting to feel left out of the discussions during that moment?

Folks got no willpower now? Seriously how hard is it to avoid going in a thread YOU KNOW will have spoiler shyt in it?? I...I don't understand it. I'm talkin about movies, and when they drop.

So is it really about goin in a thread and not reading spoiler shyt? Or...not wanting to feel left out of the discussions during that moment?
They asses feel left out and need to be apart of something when the discussion hot.

They asses feel left out and need to be apart of something when the discussion hot.

I wonder if thats why some folks on social media feel the need to posts shit like:

"Am I the only one that doesn't care about........."

when something is mad popular and trending.. lol. If you dont care... why you telling everyone who's talking about it that you dont care?

I wonder if thats why some folks on social media feel the need to posts shit like:

"Am I the only one that doesn't care about........."

when something is mad popular and trending.. lol. If you dont care... why you telling everyone who's talking about it that you dont care?
This niggas just wanna feel special

They wanna feel like they're not hypebeasts

They're just peons imo

So, the latest episode of Game of Thrones has sparked some very interesting convos about when should details from shows/movies be discussed after its premiered

on one hand, you have people saying if you dont want to be spoiled, dont go on social media, as this seems to be the norm when discussing "live" tv

otoh, you have people saying, why cant you just not post anything about it for a day or so

where do you side on this discussion?

what's your general practice about spoilers?

Once the show airs at it's designated time........any information discussed after that is not a spoiler.

Spoilers only occur when information is leaked before the designated air date.

I muted everything about avengers until I seen it. If it’s something I really wanna watch I’m going to avoid any potential spoilers at all costs. I’m not gonna depend on the kindness of strangers to not spoil shit.

When something I wana see has officially aired or premiered I try my best to see it right away and stay off the internet until I do. People posting spoilers before something has aired has always been corny and luckily I havent encountered that too much.

Some things i dont care about being spoiled but GoT is something I do not want ruined for me in any way shape or form. I dont wana watch something like that with an agenda. I dont even wana hear if it's good or bad. Just let me experience the shit and I'll make my own determination. I still havent seen endgame yet and avoided all the spoilers btw.

Irl when I tell ppl to watch something I keep it real vague out of respect until they see it so we can talk about it after.

Back