COMMUNITY Let's talk about Spoilers

Super simple, stay off social media or watch the shit in real time

Fuck all that what the world should be and look at it for what it is
brah, not everybody able to watch shit as it happens

SuperBowl
NBA Finals
Game of thrones

this whole stay off social media shit is annoying af

ftr, let me just say, i do think I could exercise a lil more patience when it comes to these things, but i thought this was a great topic to discuss to see all sides of the discussion

and you all are providing just that

props

brah, not everybody able to watch shit as it happens

SuperBowl
NBA Finals
Game of thrones

this whole stay off social media shit is annoying af

you don't honestly think that people on social media will refrain from talking in real time about massive events like the Super Bowl, NBA Finals and Game of Thrones do you?

How is the staying off of social media annoying? You can't control what the people you follow talk about so why even put yourself in a position to be spoiled? Then be mad at THEM? lol makes no sense

you don't honestly think that people on social media will refrain from talking in real time about massive events like the Super Bowl, NBA Finals and Game of Thrones do you?

How is the staying off of social media annoying? You can't control what the people you follow talk about so why even put yourself in a position to be spoiled? Then be mad at THEM? lol makes no sense
im sorry, i worded that poorly

i was trying to say i dont think you can spoil the outcome of a sporting event. In fact, b/c im not able to watch it live most of the time, i look to twitter to keep me abreast

but with tv shows...nah...

at least here, we have something in place that seems to be working, but you cant do that for all of social media unfortunately

So basically I'm supposed let other people dictate what I can't post on my social media bcuz of what they haven't done yet.

That's like saying even though you at the store, and I'm at home, you can't buy the last pair of shoes at the store cuz you already got some, and I don't got a pair yet.

Like... What the fuck you ain't do yet got to do with what I post on my shit?

I really don't know why y'all go in the threads anyway when the movie premiered already, what can you possibly talk about anymore

So basically I'm supposed let other people dictate what I can't post on my social media bcuz of what they haven't done yet.

That's like saying even though you at the store, and I'm at home, you can't buy the last pair of shoes at the store cuz you already got some, and I don't got a pair yet.

Like... What the fuck you ain't do yet got to do with what I post on my shit?
this is a TERRIBLE analogy

I guess I'm in the minority that actually wanna know what happened so I know if its worth seeing.
giving a synopsis of something =\ telling what the fuck happened at the conclusion

I can tell you what "Usual Suspects" is about without telling you the ending

Well if you not gonna counter my point with a better point, then it looks as if my job is done....
I know the point you are trying to make, the example you used is a bad one

Back