Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about fat people

May the lord bless fat people! apparently they out here doing his work

images

There's a gym near me that gives people free pizza. It's like they want the fat exercisers to stay fat

There's a gym near me that gives people free pizza. It's like they want the fat exercisers to stay fat

Has to be Planet Fitness. Worst place to work out. Can't do anything to push your body at all because the moment you let out a grunt, you can get kicked out. Also no mirrors so you can never check your form on shit like squats.

Baaaaaad chicks be at the planet fitness here in the mall. And they spend the time before or after walking through the mall in leggings wit the tight work out shirt..

If you ever come to Charleston with ur girl, don't go to the Northwoods mall

Yeah I rotate between 3 PF's and all of them are fully equipped. Mirrors, squat racks, dumb bells up to 95lbs, a bunch of benches, etc. And the only time I've ever seen the alarm go off was when it was closing for the night and I didn't realize how late it was lol. But people grunt and drop weights all the time.

It's another thing to be "that guy" throwing weights down and screaming after your lil bullshit reps. That guy is annoying wherever he goes.

And as far as the pizza shit goes, at least when I've seen it, they only give you a couple small stingy ass square slices lol.

Yeah I rotate between 3 PF's and all of them are fully equipped. Mirrors, squat racks, dumb bells up to 95lbs, a bunch of benches, etc. And the only time I've ever seen the alarm go off was when it was closing for the night and I didn't realize how late it was lol. But people grunt and drop weights all the time.

It's another thing to be "that guy" throwing weights down and screaming after your lil bullshit reps. That guy is annoying wherever he goes.

And as far as the pizza shit goes, at least when I've seen it, they only give you a couple small stingy ass square slices lol.

I have yet to see that pizza shyt. Lol. Maybe b/c I go late at nite.

PF is a good gym. Some folks don't like being around an all iron type gym. Me personally I don't see why it matters.

- It got weights
- It got cardio machines
- It got machines to help you workout other areas

Plenty of folks don't have all that equipment at home, and they still workout wit no issues. So I don't see what the big deal is.

I've see folks gripe about the pizza, but you don't HAVE to eat it. Just like the bucket of tootsie rolls they got at the front desk.

I lol when posters on the IC was complaining how the dumbbells only went up to 75lbs...yet I seriously doubt them same ones complaining haven't even gone past 55lbs. Lol!

I have yet to see that pizza shyt. Lol. Maybe b/c I go late at nite.

PF is a good gym. Some folks don't like being around an all iron type gym. Me personally I don't see why it matters.

- It got weights
- It got cardio machines
- It got machines to help you workout other areas

Plenty of folks don't have all that equipment at home, and they still workout wit no issues. So I don't see what the big deal is.

I've see folks gripe about the pizza, but you don't HAVE to eat it. Just like the bucket of tootsie rolls they got at the front desk.

I lol when posters on the IC was complaining how the dumbbells only went up to 75lbs...yet I seriously doubt them same ones complaining haven't even gone past 55lbs. Lol!
Like so many other aspects of our society, we care about brand names. A shoe is a shoe whether you buy it from Wal-Mart, shoe carnival or foot locker. A gym is a gym, you get out of it what you put in. If planet fitness was so trash, why do I see body builders in there all the time? Obviously they get some use out of it.

Like so many other aspects of our society, we care about brand names. A shoe is a shoe whether you buy it from Wal-Mart, shoe carnival or foot locker. A gym is a gym, you get out of it what you put in. If planet fitness was so trash, why do I see body builders in there all the time? Obviously they get some use out of it.

Um... no.

Them Starter shoes at Walmart don't take into account for people who pronate or supinate, don't have proper arch support or cushioning for runners or ankle support for hooping. I don't wear 'em 'cause I need a shoe made to account for supination and better arch support because I have flat feet. I can't buy shoes from Walmart, Payless, or none of them cheap joints. I tried out the inexpensive Avia's Walmart had but they were terrible, unlike the more expensive Avia's I get from a proper running shoe store.

Sometimes the name matters. Depends on what it's for though, but it can matter for stuff like this.

Um... no.

Them Starter shoes at Walmart don't take into account for people who pronate or supinate, don't have proper arch support or cushioning for runners or ankle support for hooping. I don't wear 'em 'cause I need a shoe made to account for supination and better arch support because I have flat feet. I can't buy shoes from Walmart, Payless, or none of them cheap joints. I tried out the inexpensive Avia's Walmart had but they were terrible, unlike the more expensive Avia's I get from a proper running shoe store.

Sometimes the name matters. Depends on what it's for though, but it can matter for stuff like this.
Wal-Mart sells expensive shoe brands bruh.

Back