Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's talk about fat people

Y'all niggas really dense. Y'all really acting like shit can't be made worse by a 3rd party.

"oh, but the bus flipping had nothing to do with it doe yukyukyukduh'huh..." *wipes frosting off the keyboard*

No. As I said, had the fat broad not been there moms woulda got up without issue, just scared and maybe a scrape or a bruise like my pops. But what DID happen was a fat bitch fell on top of her and she was hurt far worse than what would have happened had the fat bitch not been in that seat across from them. Shit, had she been one seat forward or backward this would have been a non-issue and a story not worth telling because nothing would have happened.

Had Big Pun not been as fuckin big as he was the nigga might still be alive today, but let ya'll tell it the paramedics were at fault for not bringing a big enough gurney to get him out of his hotel room fast enough. His weight had nothing to do with it.

Right right
dean.gif

I really didn't read all of that lmao. BUT....tell us why you mad son!

My challenge to myself is to in a 34/34 pants and a large shirt by this summer.

I wear a xlg and 36/34 now. Problem is i ran out of discipline about 6 months ago. I keep reverting back to eating heavy.

Back