Welcome To aBlackWeb

Let's Talk About A Time When YOU Were The Problem

Yeah you definitely had a lot of patience to wait a whole year…I would’ve been out by next week and if she would ask why I would just be like “figure it out…”

That's how I knew how fucked up I was.

Ain't no normal motherfucker gonna sit around and get cheated on purpose, just so they can make someone miserable and feel guilty.

30 years later, I'm thinking, she probably could tell I didn't really fuck with her like that and found someone that did and didn't know how to tell me.

Could've just left before all that happened.

Man, I understand I was wrong. But fuck them niggaz.

In college I made two really good friends in particular.

One went on to be a DJ in Japan
One went to be a program director at the major radio station in my city.

The two of them were pretty much instructing me what to do to help my homeboys get out on with the music shit. And I was doing my best to execute the shit. But these niggaz was assholes. And because I knew how ridiculously blessed we were to have the connects I had....

I lost my temper. Like....I had the means to get niggaz spins in Japan and on the local stations.... But niggaz fought me on every thing...

But at the end of the day I can understand that I was way too aggressive and confrontational in my approach. I was really abusive to people's feelings. And even though them niggaz was supposed to be thugs... We might have all been on right now had I been nicer.... But I literally threw a nigga off an apartment balcony in the heat of all our beefing 😫

I've never been the problem. I'm perfect.

Mostly because I'm clear about my fucked up qualities upfront, so it's always "Buyer Beware" with me.

Man, I understand I was wrong. But fuck them niggaz.

In college I made two really good friends in particular.

One went in to be a DJ in Japan
One went to be a program director at the major radio station in my city.

The two of them were pretty much instructing me what to do to help my homeboys get out on with the music shit. And I was doing my best to execute the shit. But these niggaz was assholes. And because I knew how ridiculously blessed we were to have the connects I had....

I lost my temper. Like....I had the means to get niggaz spins in Japan and on the local stations.... But niggaz fought me on every thing...

But at the end of the day I can understand that I was way too aggressive and confrontational in my approach. I was really abusive to people's feelings. And even though them niggaz was supposed to be thugs... We might have all been on right now had I been nicer.... But I literally threw a nigga off an apartment balcony in the heat of all our beefing 😫

How exactly were they “assholes”?

Cause they were telling you what to do?

How exactly were they “assholes”?

Cause they were telling you what to do?
Not showing up to shows on time.
Not wanting to put money up for merch
DJ not wanting to do radio edits. Being lazy on the mixing.

Bitching about the YouTube video I put up. Mind you this like 2005-2006 when niggaz was literally getting deals off of YouTube

Like I was doing everything. And when ever I tried to get anyone to do anything, they made it seem like I was bugging and being bossy

The nigga who I threw off the balcony said I was letting the shit go to my head. Niggaz ain't make not one dime off the music, and I put up the most money. We was at his apartment smoking on the balcony.... It was only the second floor. The drop wasn't bad. But I had enough

It was the 90s.

I was set to be engaged to a bougie brown paper bag test my type of people Howard graduate that looked like Vanessa Williams. This is when Howard meant something.

I was doing my part of playing the reformed Black business man. She paraded me around, she got her reformed thug.

After a while, I didn't like this bitch nor her bougie assfamily, but I thought marriage was the next step in my life. It was something I was supposed to do. Plus we looked good together and she fed into my vanity.

I suspected she was cheating on me, so I had people follow her. Found out she was fucking around with some weak ass 3rd string NFL motherfucker.

I held on to that shit for a year, didn't tell her I knew. I was like, "Here's my chance to make her life miserable, because I'm tired of this woman."

I had her doing all types of nasty shit, warped her mind. One day she said, "I feel like you hate me, but I'll always love you."

I told her, "Something is fucking wrong with you."

Long story short, I broke up with her when she got pregnant by that bum ass NFL player and then I made his life hell for a year and broke them up.

Now I'm like, "Bruh, you were one vindictive motherfucker, you didn't have to do all that. It's okay to break up with someone and just move on."

You wild fam. I cant imagine sticking around for a year. I can see me not say shit for a week or two cause I might need to plan my exit since families is involved, but a year? Nah

It was the 90s.

I was set to be engaged to a bougie brown paper bag test my type of people Howard graduate that looked like Vanessa Williams. This is when Howard meant something.

I was doing my part of playing the reformed Black business man. She paraded me around, she got her reformed thug.

After a while, I didn't like this bitch nor her bougie assfamily, but I thought marriage was the next step in my life. It was something I was supposed to do. Plus we looked good together and she fed into my vanity.

I suspected she was cheating on me, so I had people follow her. Found out she was fucking around with some weak ass 3rd string NFL motherfucker.

I held on to that shit for a year, didn't tell her I knew. I was like, "Here's my chance to make her life miserable, because I'm tired of this woman."

I had her doing all types of nasty shit, warped her mind. One day she said, "I feel like you hate me, but I'll always love you."

Long story short, I broke up with her when she got pregnant by that bum ass NFL player and then I made his life hell for a year and broke them up.

Now I'm like, "Bruh, you were one vindictive motherfucker, you didn't have to do all that. It's okay to break up with someone and just move on."
How you make his life hell?

Reactions: GNS
Not showing up to shows on time.
Not wanting to put money up for merch
DJ not wanting to do radio edits. Being lazy on the mixing.

Bitching about the YouTube video I put up. Mind you this like 2005-2006 when niggaz was literally getting deals off of YouTube

Like I was doing everything. And when ever I tried to get anyone to do anything, they made it seem like I was bugging and being bossy

The nigga who I threw off the balcony said I was letting the shit go to my head. Niggaz ain't make not one dime off the music, and I put up the most money. We was at his apartment smoking on the balcony.... It was only the second floor. The drop wasn't bad. But I had enough

lol at first I thought you was on some cry baby stuff but I see why you threw son off the balcony now

Ive dealt with people like that before. They put in no work or money yet feel like they can boss everyone around and be disrespectful and critical

It was the 90s.

Willingly let someone give you seconds from your g/f for a year. You sir were a cuckold and i hope you got the help you desperately needed.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
lol at first I thought you was on some cry baby stuff but I see why you threw son off the balcony now

Ive dealt with people like that before. They put in no work or money yet feel like they can boss everyone around and be disrespectful and critical
nigga thought just bcuz he was nice at rapping, that was enough...dude literally wanted me to do alll the work, and he did nothing cuz i was the manager.. i was like nigga you don't got shit to manage.....

i booked the shows, i got flyers made, i booked studio time, sold tickets, i sent music of to the library of congress to get copywrites.....shit was so off balance

I had to learn the difference between calling an idea stupid vs making the person I'm talking to feel like I'm calling them stupid. Something my friends have pointed out a few times before. It's a flaw I've had to actively work on. I'm better at it now than I was in my 20s by far.

I can definitely see this lol

I’ve only been a scumbag once.

I was 16, she was 13, which bothered the fuck out of me from the outset. Her dumbass friends’ idea.

I wasn’t with it, but I was trying to be a total gentleman about it and let her know that this wasn’t goin rock.

Of course, her being 13 and the youngest of her Thotley Crew, she wasn’t listening. She started calling my phone like 25 times a day. Shit was crazy. Leaving messages to the point where she clogged up my v-mail.

So, one night at a house party at one of her friend’s homes, I let her HAVE IT. Told her she was figuratively and literally, a baby. Told we’d NEVER be together cause she was a borderline stalker. Embarrassed the fuck outta her in front of her squad AND mine. Last I remember, she was in tears, shaking and sitting on the front porch alone.

Little did I know, my now-wife was at that party. This was years before we formally met, but she remembers the savagery of that night. She reminds me of it occasionally.

All I can do is look at her and say, “it was damn worth it, too.”

Last edited:
That’s when I was like “huh”..so you mean to tell me that me feeling insecure, afraid, less than everyone else, being observant because if I don’t understand my surroundings I feel unsafe..you mean to tell me that just because people think I’m handsome, all of those negative attributes are some how viewed as strong quiet confidence?

Theres actually truth to this

If you’re perceived as good looking/attractive you can either quickly attract people OR quickly repel them…it’s a catch 22

The reason is because if you’re perceived as an attractive person people tend to assume things about you that may make them project their insecurities on you because they may think less of themselves. If you have an “edgy” personality they may perceive you as cocky, pushy or vain when in reality you’re not even trying to impress others, it’s just how you are due to your upbringing. This is why you were surprised by being seen as attractive because you thought people would fawn over you. A lot of times it can be the opposite depending on who you’re dealing with. It’s like other people can get away with certain things but YOU can’t. It’s a very twisted and unfair form of bias you have little to no control over. You just have to stop caring what people think

I’m speaking from personal experience. Don’t take it personal but don’t let people get too comfortable with making you uncomfortable for no reason as well..

Back