Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Let's Settle This! Wings......

Give me.....

• Total voters
yeah I was a drum guy until I started eating out more....most places dont cut/cook them right, and you end up with a lotta hard ass gristle

the flats are always juicy and just fall apart

I saw a video of a dude cleaning them shits in one swoop.......nothing but bones left.....cant do that w/ drums
I can clean em in one swoop, it can be done with drums though. I also had a grandfather that ate big bone buffalo fish and would spit bones out one end while while chewing and swallowing on the other side. And folks who eat buffalo know it ain't no joke and have millions of bones.

When eating whole fried wings, I eat part of the tips. But never seen anyone chopped that piece off and cook it.

Lol cats out here eating wing tips with no meat on it with either BURNT or undercooked ass fries with grapefruit spoons

You cant make this shit up.. lol yall got it
:mybad:
You forgot the niggas who eat glue

I can clean em in one swoop, it can be done with drums though. I also had a grandfather that ate big bone buffalo fish and would spit bones out one end while while chewing and swallowing on the other side. And folks who eat buffalo know it ain't no joke and have millions of bones.

Yeah that's a bad man lol

Went fishing with my pops like a month ago and caught like 9 big catfish.

Ion eat it so i gave it away.

I have catfish in the pond next to my home. I been eating catfish since I was in diapers. I’ve never had a catfish steak.

Tuna? Yes. Salmon? Yes. Halibut? Yes. Mahi Mahi? Yes

Muddy ass catfish? Never

Googled catfish steaks

fish-steaks.jpg

:df4:

Back