Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Let's Settle This! Wings......

Give me.....

• Total voters
I'm just bugged you prefer a plate of scraps over meat, pause

Like, I'm sure we all eat one or two every now and again but nigga.....You wild b

truthfully chicken wings were considered scraps until the 60's, when they were first used for Buffalo wings.

truthfully chicken wings were considered scraps until the 60's, when they were first used for Buffalo wings.
skeptical-gif-13.gif

Imma need someone to fact check this

skeptical-gif-13.gif

Imma need someone to fact check this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_wing

"... At the time chicken wings were inexpensive and undesirable, primarily being used for stock or soup..."

Also, I think it was Andrew Zimmern that went to the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY and they re-told the story of how they first came about and even he interjected that chicken wings were considered "offal" back then and nobody ate them.

Lol cats out here eating wing tips with no meat on it with either BURNT or undercooked ass fries with grapefruit spoons

You cant make this shit up.. lol yall got it
:mybad:

I legit was gonna go to Wing Stop and ask if they sell tips. I wanted to see this for myself.

Lol

Niggas eat the tips?

If I order whole wings I break that part off and throw it away.

When I was little my grandpa told me that's what chickens scratch they ass with. Idk if it's true but ever since then I treated them as such.

Y'all niggas would eat chicken feet

:wdf2:

This vote is so much closer than I thought it would be between drums/flats. Ima drums man myself, canā€™t go wrong with it.

The niggas who strictly eat tips are not one of gods creatures.

Back