Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets Play With Guns - Tx man shot in head during Facebook Live

One of the reason why I don't ride with everybody & no just anybody can get in my car. It's like trying to pass a bar exam to get in my car especially ride in the backseat

This how you be!!?? LLS
5jv81u.jpg

i dont think it was a setup

just nigs niggin

How I see it as well.

Dumb bitch played a dumb ass game and got a dumb ass surprise.

My only thing is the dude who got shot should've been more forceful in telling that bitch to put that gun down. Also to me it seems like he didn't really know that broad but he knew the dude. Cause you heard him ask the broad "where you from again?"

nah he didnt know her and he knew she was a dummy

he was scared but again, they were on live.....he had to be cool and just try to strike up random convo thinking she would drop the shit and talk

nah he didnt know her and he knew she was a dummy

he was scared but again, they were on live.....he had to be cool and just try to strike up random convo thinking she would drop the shit and talk

If he really felt like he had to play it cool cause he was on facebook live. That nigga is a fucking clown and a sucka. A bitch you don't know is playing with a gun and pointing it at you. The cool thing to do would've been to protect your fucking life even if it meant getting out of your own fucking car.

Ain't no cool points worth losing your life cause of some dumb shit somebody else is doing.

If he really felt like he had to play it cool cause he was on facebook live. That nigga is a fucking clown and a sucka. A bitch you don't know is playing with a gun and pointing it at you. The cool thing to do would've been to protect your fucking life even if it meant getting out of your own fucking car.

Ain't no cool points worth losing your life cause of some dumb shit somebody else is doing.

I agree, but lets not act like people dont sacrifice everything to look hard and cool every day

the homie was talkin shit to somebody, talkin bout pull up.....ol girl was buck.....he had to be a G lol

damn shame but we see this shit all the time

I agree, but lets not act like people dont sacrifice everything to look hard and cool every day

the homie was talkin shit to somebody, talkin bout pull up.....ol girl was buck.....he had to be a G lol

damn shame but we see this shit all the time

You 100% right on that.

MOM OF MAN SHOT ON FACEBOOK LIVE 'AMAZED' BY SON'S RECOVERY

- The man who was shot during a Facebook Live stream on Easter Sunday is breathing 80 percent on his own, his family posted on his GoFundMe account.

The post also states that Devyn Holmes opened his eyes and is following commands such as wiggling his toes and raising two fingers.

He's blinking. You ask him a question, he will blink once, blink twice. He does his fingers for the doctors and he wiggles his toes for the doctors. But we're still waiting. We're still in an uphill battle," said Sheree Holmes, Devyn's mother.

Sheree calls her son's progress amazing, but is also remaining reserved. She says that they are taking his recovery day by day.

Speaking with Eyewitness News over the phone from Ben Taub Hospital, she says they are thankful for the continued prayers from around the world.

"The whole world. When I say the whole world, I've been getting prayers from everywhere. The whole world is praying for him and I really appreciate that," Sheree said.

Holmes was shot in the head early Easter Sunday morning while sitting in a car at a gas station on Almeda and Southmore.

Holmes' mother told us he graduated from La Marque High School as a member of the National Honor Society. Later, Holmes studied at Lamar and Texas Southern University and worked as a guard with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

"When I'm talking to him, he looks at me. He does move his eyes," Sheree said.

Police say he was with two other people, playing with two guns while broadcasting on Facebook Live. In the video, Cassandra Damper is seen holding a gun and pointing it at the camera.

Seconds later, she is seen pointing the gun at Holmes' head, then pulling the trigger.

Damper is charged with aggravated assault with reckless serious bodily injury and tampering with evidence. Her next court date is set for May 5.

Woman Who Shot Man In The Head While On Facebook Live Gets Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison!

The woman who shot a man in the head live on Facebook has now been sentenced to ten years in prison for aggravated assault and five years for tampering with evidence. However she will only have to spend 10 years in prison. Cassandra Damper testified Tuesday afternoon in her sentencing hearing saying she shot Devyn Holmes accidentally when she, Holmes and another man were in a car playing with guns. She says she didn’t know the gun was loaded. Damper took the stand trying to persuade the judge to show her mercy.

Back