Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets Play With Guns - Tx man shot in head during Facebook Live

A Texas man is on the brink of death after he was accidentally shot in the head by a woman that him and a friend of his were filming a friendly stream with over the weekend.

Shortly before 4 a.m. on Sunday, April 1, the Houston Police Department released a tweet announcing that a man who was found unconscious at 5200 Almeda had been transported to Ben Taub hospital with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. That man was 26-year-old Devyn Holmes, and authorities would learn upon discovering a phone that was left recording in the car, that it wasn't him who pulled the trigger of the Glock pistol that was found at the scene.

As the Facebook Live video that captured the shooting would reveal, Holmes had been kicking back with his homeboy Cadillac Coleman and 25-year-old Cassandra Damper, who joined them in the driver's seat about nine minutes prior to the shot being fired. At some point, while the trio interacted with people chatting on the stream, Cadillac produced the firearm and rested it on the center console. Damper would become tempted to pick it up and point it into the camera in order to threaten one of the commenters. That's when Holmes put his hand out in an attempt to convince the woman to put the gun back down.

Rather than comply with Holmes, Damper turned the barrel on him. Coleman attempted to ease his friend's tensions by informing him that there was no clip inside of the weapon, but in a split second, he'd learn rather tragically that he was wrong. "Say something," Damper would say as she cocked the slide back. She'd then extend the Glock and squeeze, sending a single shot into Holmes' head that slumped him over and prompted a long groan as blood squirted and poured out onto his shirt.

Before long, Damper was located and charged with tampering or fabricating evidence for attempting to wipe the gun residue off of her hands. She is reportedly being housed in Southeast Jail and will have her case referred to a grand jury.

Holmes has been put on life support and remains in critical condition.

Shit was a set-up.

The video is obvious but the dude in the backseat was commenting on this guys FB post.

Dude who got shot:

Dude in the backseat:

31980BBF-5ECB-4ED9-ABE7-E4D314E55A67.png

Could be homies fucking around but after all that? And it looked sketchy.. idk..

nah man lmao

homies/brothers talk like that all day

shit sounds like the first 10 seconds of walking in the barber shop

"sup boy"

"ya mamas ass"

"i'll snatch you out that chair lil ugly......ion know what u gettin a cut for"

"both of ya'll broke ass cant afford to do nuthin but shut up"

but yeah, leave it to facebook.....

aside from that a set up is waaaaaaaaay easier on somebody you know then a fb live bluff w/ an accomplice

people do dumb shit but that one dont even seem feasible from jump

coulda took him on a ride (to fw some hoes or get some money, etc) for all that

fools get left on the side of the road and under bridges all the time

nah man lmao

homies/brothers talk like that all day

shit sounds like the first 10 seconds of walking in the barber shop

"sup boy"

"ya mamas ass"

"i'll snatch you out that chair lil ugly......ion know what u gettin a cut for"

"both of ya'll broke ass cant afford to do nuthin but shut up"

but yeah, leave it to facebook.....

I get that..

But his gun. He shows up w chick. He swears the clip ain’t in, being its his gun, he knew better. The passenger who got shot even felt uncomfortable.

shit was off imo.. then those comments? dude may have been salty about something..

they all seemed tipsy at least....and I doubt he checked the gun or knows much about them to begin with

i think he's just a dumbass and they both stunt for bitches/online

the one who got shot was probably the smarter of the two but still....birds of feather flock together

I could show you posts of me and my uncle talking just like that....on some similar shit actually....made a post about food and got roasted for like 70 comments....he all kinda fat sloppy bitches in there....plenty fuck you's.....that convo actually made them seem close af to me cuz I dont play like that with just associates

One of the reason why I don't ride with everybody & no just anybody can get in my car. It's like trying to pass a bar exam to get in my car especially ride in the backseat

It seem like a setup to me.. ol girl pointed that pistol. If you talking shit to FB live, I would think you point the gun at the phone and talk shit..not cock it and point it at dude head

That's a setup, she should be charged with murder not manslaughter, we'll see. but dude is going to be a vegetable for the rest of his Natural Life feel sorry for the family and kids.

Back