Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lets Play With Guns - Tx man shot in head during Facebook Live

https://crimeola.com/devyn-holmes-shot-facebook-live-video-cadillac-coleman/

An accidental shooting at a gas station has put the life of Devyn Holmes on life support. On Saturday (March 31) morning, Holmes and two others were sitting in a car and playing with a gun. Here is what you need to know about the case.
Two men and one woman who were in a car at a Valero gas station off Southmore Boulevard in Houston, Texas were playing with a gun in a Facebook Live video.

The woman was sitting in the passenger seat and accidentally shot Holmes in the head. After he was shot, the two others are seen leaving the car. Holmes was taken to a hospital and is currently on life support. The investigation is still ongoing, and police have reportedly questioned the woman in the video.

The video is very graphic, and not suitable for all viewers.

hqdefault.jpg

In the video, Holmes says that he is ā€œnervousā€ when the woman takes the gun. While fooling around with it, the weapon then goes off, hitting Holmes.

Who Is Devyn Holmes?
Holmesā€™ Facebook profile states that he is from Galveston, Texas but lives in Beaumont. He attended Ball High School and La Marque High School. He graduated from Lamar University in 2013.

Devyn-Holmes.png

Devyn Holmes (Photo: Devyn Holmes/Facebook)

He is fluent in French, Spanish, and Serbian. Holmes is said to have two daughters, one of whom is still very young, and a regular feature on his Facebook page.

Many people, both those who know Holmes and those who do not, have sent their thoughts and prayers to him and his family through Facebook, and comments on YouTube, where the video of his shooting was eventually posted.

Who Is Cadillac Coleman?
The Facebook Live video was posted on Cadillac Colemanā€™s account. He is from Houston, Texas and also studied at Lamar University. Coleman works at Woss Ness.

Cadillac-Coleman.png

Cadillac Coleman (Photo: Facebook/Cadillac Coleman)

smh at letting an obviously intoxicated female handle a firearm in ur space....looks like they forgot bout the one in the chamber

i kept thinking it was fake, obv, because it happened on April fools day, but still...idk

i guess i always expect guns to make a POW sound when they go off

it sounded like one of those nerf joint shooting the bullets that stick to the windows

Some people saying it's fake...it look pretty real tho and it does look like a setup, especially the way they both hopped out the car immediately.. senseless either way

I say itā€™s fake.

No clip and she pulled the trigger and you heard it click. Then she cocked it back and pulled the trigger again and a bullet got in the hamper with no clip.

Second.

The noise. It sounded like a air gun.

But I can be wrong

lol,

so yall must've never heard a gun go off in a car before

im thinking one was in the head and she didnt cock it all the way, which is why it didnt come out

on second thought there shouldnt have been a click when she pulled it the first time (pointing at the camera)....would have had to been cocked and empty to do that

I cant tell if there's a clip or not tho

im thinking one was in the head and she didnt cock it all the way, which is why it didnt come out

on second thought there shouldnt have been a click when she pulled it the first time (pointing at the camera)....would have had to been cocked and empty to do that

I cant tell if there's a clip or not tho

When she put the gun down ever so gently it looked liked no clip

I say itā€™s fake.

No clip and she pulled the trigger and you heard it click. Then she cocked it back and pulled the trigger again and a bullet got in the hamper with no clip.

Second.

The noise. It sounded like a air gun.

But I can be wrong

It's not.

The gun was low caliber

Back