Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION LET'S MAKE A DEAL... I MEAN DATE

Some of the chicks I've talked I've done icecream parlors. Meet at the park if it was a nice day. Even went to the bar. Ain't a about low balling im not about to waste my time at a nice place and we can't hold a convo. I guess these types of chicks feel entitled and want to run a guy pockets. Naw not i

Real talk, in 2019, all my first dates are coffee dates.

And its not because its cheap. Its because if shit gets boring quick we can cut that shit short and be out in 25 minutes.

If we enjoy each other over coffee, now we can spend a few hours together over dinner and drinks.

Dude from the story a chump though. If she was feeling him she woulda wanted to chill regardless and not want to risk dude being like aight fuck it then over saying she dont do coffee dates.

She let dude know she wasnt interested and dude still was like well let me feed you on my dime. Couldnt have been me.

Nah'sayin?...u figure the first couple dates are the question of if this chick is worth my time and money. Niggaz jump out the door with the time and the money. Dont like the chick, and the only save is the possible pussy. So basically you just paid for pussy with both your time and money.

Why not just skip a step and pay a prostitute for pussy. The only person you're lying to is yourself.

Nah'sayin?...u figure the first couple dates are the question of if this chick is worth my time and money. Niggaz jump out the door with the time and the money. Dont like the chick, and the only save is the possible pussy. So basically you just paid for pussy with both your time and money.

Why not just skip a step and pay a prostitute for pussy. The only person you're lying to is yourself.
First couple you should know after the first one, you think about it you set up a coffee date you think 30 mins then it turns into hour and a half or so... you know then. But if you talking and it's like pulling teeth to get her to interact with you gone cut your losses and grab your caramel macchiato and bounce

Actually i like Roland my bad. It's that Boyce Watkins nigga i cant stand.

Broad still rocking a brahma bull nose hoop in 2019.....
giphy.gif

First couple you should know after the first one, you think about it you set up a coffee date you think 30 mins then it turns into hour and a half or so... you know then. But if you talking and it's like pulling teeth to get her to interact with you gone cut your losses and grab your caramel macchiato and bounce
Ehhh... everyone dont open up the same

Elephant in the room, yall think/know if white,asian,indian, latino women care about this shit as much as black women do?

Coffee is cool like on some first time meet up type thing but it’s not always a date. Depends on the shawty tho

Back